[req] High-poly Lmg/hmg/shotgun/gl (maybe)

2»

Comments

• worghowlworghowl Join Date: 2005-06-02 Member: 52993Members
    Intellectual property? I've always got the impression that Yanai is one of the more cunning members on this community, but a comment like that is just silly.
    I dont know in which countries that law doesnt apply, but where I live, which by the way isn't america, we have that same rule. But I'm sure there is some country in the world that thinks what you create isnt yours until you put a little stamp on it that costs money you shouldn't have to pay just so they can earn a little extra on your creations.
  • spinviperspinviper Join Date: 2003-05-08 Member: 16151Members
    edited August 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-worghowl+Aug 1 2005, 05:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (worghowl @ Aug 1 2005, 05:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Intellectual property? I've always got the impression that Yanai is one of the more cunning members on this community, but a comment like that is just silly.
    I dont know in which countries that law doesnt apply, but where I live, which by the way isn't america, we have that same rule. But I'm sure there is some country in the world that thinks what you create isnt yours until you put a little stamp on it that costs money you shouldn't have to pay just so they can earn a little extra on your creations. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    She's Japanese. She may have not conveyed what she wanted to. Also, I don't think "cunning" is the word you are looking for.