A Disturbing Incident

BulletHeadBulletHead Join Date: 2004-07-22 Member: 30049Members
edited June 2005 in Discussions
<div class="IPBDescription">Found on another forum</div> <span style='color:red'>Content deleted : Inappropriate for all forums, especially discussion</span>

Comments

• CookieboogerCookiebooger Join Date: 2005-01-07 Member: 33343Members
    ::Shakes his head in sorrow::

poor girl. That guy is a numbnut.
  • reasareasa Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 8010Members, Constellation
    edited June 2005
    It's always the morons who end up in situations like this...I'm not condoning a 22 year old having sex with a 15 year old for 2 N64 games, but I happen to have a box full of N64 games and....wait no never mind...

I hope he gets the **** sued out of him and then he gets "lubed up" in prison by Jimbo the sexually confused prison guard who like to burn people with butter.
  • AllUrHiveRblong2usAllUrHiveRblong2us By Your Powers Combined... Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11244Members
    Welcome to the internet, where people tell tall tales.

Sorry, but I can't believe any two human beings are that stupid. Gotta be a random made-up story.
  • moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    I call fake. See the last line.
  • BulletHeadBulletHead Join Date: 2004-07-22 Member: 30049Members
    I dunno... I know some stupid people in the world
  • WalkaboutWalkabout Join Date: 2005-05-01 Member: 50651Banned
    What a flipping idiot.
  • DuoGodOfDeathDuoGodOfDeath Join Date: 2002-08-01 Member: 1044Members
    Faker than a fake 20 dollar bill.
  • Real_PUAReal_PUA Join Date: 2005-03-23 Member: 46255Members
    Yeah that's fake. Here's why:

1) Begging for sex will not get you sex.
    2) Offering videogames for sex will not get you sex.
    3) If she is a girl you've been dating, you *might* be able to get 1 or 2 to work if you got her very horny (in which case, *she* should be begging *you* for sex).
    4) WTH, only a troll would put "cooter" in the title of his thread.
    5) Butter will explode all over your microwave in a lot less that 8 minutes.

LOL, why did I even write this? Its's so obvious its fake.
  • FilthyLarryFilthyLarry Join Date: 2003-08-31 Member: 20423Members
    edited June 2005
    It is fake because if he really helped her - as he claims with her english essay - the poor girl would have failed.
  • RobRob Unknown Enemy Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 25Members, NS1 Playtester
    Holy crap this is SO not allowed.

Rest assured, bullet, even if it ISN'T fake, there's nothing you can do to stop the contagion of idiocy.

Let's not see "butter" and "cooter" in the same post ever again. In fact, let's not see "cooter" anywhere. Ever. EVER EVER EVER. I live in West Virginia, and even WE think that word is too hillbilly for use.

***Locked***
This discussion has been closed.