Does Anyone Remeber Fam's Ns Winamp Skin?

FangsFangs Join Date: 2003-02-13 Member: 13506Members
<div class="IPBDescription">If you have link can you please post it.</div> A few years back the great Fam produced a Natural Selection Winamp skin. I would like to find a copy of that skin so I can host it at nsRadio. So far the only hits for it I've found on Google searches lead me to dead links or dead sites. I'm sure this skin is still out there, i'd just like to make it available to everyone.

So please post a link if you know where it is. Or have extra freetime to huntfor it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Cereal_KillRCereal_KillR Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1837Members
    I think he removed the link because it didn't satisfy him in his perspective of a NS winamp skin
  • JazzXJazzX cl_labelmaps ∞ Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9285Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester
    If Fam wants to nuke this, I'm sure he will do so. The WinXP one has pretty cursors, the other one does not. It does work with Winamp 5.01, but in doing so it'll look like Winamp2.x, if I remember correctly skins like this do not work with Winamp 3.0, but you really don't want to use 3.0 anyway, it was pretty terrible.
  • FangsFangs Join Date: 2003-02-13 Member: 13506Members
    Thank You Jazz. I hope he dosent mind but im gonna host in on www.nsradio.net Ive seen it running on 5.0 so im sure it should work fine.

/me installs skin.

Looks great.

tnx.
  • J_D_WJ_D_W Join Date: 2003-05-22 Member: 16598Members
    edited April 2005
    How do you install it?

Edit
    NVM i managed it