An Idea For A Custom Model!

ChurchChurch Meatshield grunt-fodder // Has pre-ordered NS2 Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11646Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">So funny must share with everyone</div> Ok, so I was reading the NS comic at <a href='http://retales.tk/' target='_blank'>http://retales.tk/</a> and for some reason this idea popped into my head and I can't laughing.

Ok, so instead of the normal Onos model, we need someone to create a giant KIRBY model to use as the Onos! The Kirby should have an angry face, and I'm not sure if it's possible to animate Kirby opening his mouth and sucking in air whenever the Onos tries to devour, but if it is it MUST be made! Can you imagine a giant kirby bigger than you are, running down the hallway at your buddy, start doing his vaccuum thing, and then suddenly your buddy disappears into his stomach! It'd be so hilarious!

Oh yeah, and if it's possible whenever the Kirby-nos stomps, change the model into the model when Kirby turns into a rock.

Hmm...what would happen if Kirby sucked in an Onos to gain its powers...then Kirby would gain the...ability to...eat...people...wait...

Comments

• urinalcakeurinalcake Can&#39;t work a sound card United States Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7799Members
    Wait, shouldnt something like this go in the NS Customization forums? Just wondering.

But I like the idea. Now I'm going to catch up on my missed out Retales.
  • dhakbardhakbar Join Date: 2004-08-01 Member: 30305Members
    Share this idea, eh?

You really shouldn't have.
  • EPcreepEPcreep Join Date: 2004-04-28 Member: 28289Members, Constellation
  • Swift_IdiotSwift_Idiot Join Date: 2003-01-05 Member: 11883Members
    Do you play too much Smash Brothers?

SURVEY SAYS:

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING!!!!!
  • TalesinTalesin Our own little well of hate Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7710NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators
    <span style='color:orange'>*Phased*</span> to Customization.
  • nogoodnicknamenogoodnickname Join Date: 2005-03-23 Member: 46172Members
  • ObstObst Join Date: 2003-03-12 Member: 14436Members, Constellation
    Kirby?

I think Fam's balls are pretty close to this.
  • frylockfrylock Join Date: 2004-10-29 Member: 32515Members
    (>'.')>
    <('.'<)
    (>'.')>
  • nogoodnicknamenogoodnickname Join Date: 2005-03-23 Member: 46172Members
    when i just even watch a flipping kirby ill get braindamage
  • BulletHeadBulletHead Join Date: 2004-07-22 Member: 30049Members
    edited April 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-Church+Mar 31 2005, 10:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Church @ Mar 31 2005, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ok, so I was reading the NS comic at <a href='http://retales.tk/' target='_blank'>http://retales.tk/</a> and for some reason this idea popped into my head and I can't laughing.

Ok, so instead of the normal Onos model, we need someone to create a giant KIRBY model to use as the Onos!  The Kirby should have an angry face, and I'm not sure if it's possible to animate Kirby opening his mouth and sucking in air whenever the Onos tries to devour, but if it is it MUST be made!  Can you imagine a giant kirby bigger than you are, running down the hallway at your buddy, start doing his vaccuum thing, and then suddenly your buddy disappears into his stomach!  It'd be so hilarious!

Oh yeah, and if it's possible whenever the Kirby-nos stomps, change the model into the model when Kirby turns into a rock.

<b>Hmm...what would happen if Kirby sucked in an Onos to gain its powers...then Kirby would gain the...ability to...eat...people...wait...</b> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Werd

<(^_^)> <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)> <(^_^)> <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)> <(^_^)> <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)> KRIDBY DANCE <(^_^)> <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)> <(^_^)> <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)> <(^_^)> <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>