Mr. Hoods

mezimorsmezimors Join Date: 2005-01-16 Member: 35865Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Recruiting skilled ns players.</div> Thankyou first off for taking your time to read this post, i hope as many of you will apply as possible. First off to set up a tryout date e-mail Mrclanhoods@yahoo.com with A) your aim screen name B) your in game name C) your steam id.
We need all three of these for your application to be complete. if you lack an e-mail address but plan on getting one soon and still want to try out you can contact me (Mr.CommanderHood) on aim at <u>Brainwashedat15</u>
Here are a few requirements that need to be met:
1. You must be versatile.
2. You must have a good attitude.
3. You must not complain too much. (i.e. saying <u>WTH </u>after everydeath or <u>OMG!! </u>or <u>HAX!!</u>, or anything else like that. Doesnt apply to jokes though)
4. You cant be full of your self (i.e. <u>I am soo 1337</u>, or <u>yeah i'll make it into the clan no problem</u> or anyother things like that. again doesnt apply to jokes)
5. You must be able to listen to a commander in an NS match.
6. You must be dedicated.
7. You cant double clan.
8. You must respect the rules of all servers.
9. No hacking, no scripting, no third party programs.
10. We prefer that you have a mic, only certain exceptions are made
11. You must be able to play both NS and CO.
12. You must be able to play both aliens and marines.
13. You must be able to kill with lmg/pistol/knife. (as in no <u>I can only kill with a shotty!! spend all your res on shotties for us com!!!</u>)
14. Just dont be immature.

This is what we are looking for. If you meet all the requirements other than # 10 then please send an e-mail to mrclanhoods@yahoo.com. Thankyou and as always -Mr.CommanderHood. aka Demolition Latte. aka CommanderGorgeDude. aka Minesweeper. aka Mr.Techinthehood. aka Mr.Gordaninthehood.

-EDIT-
We also have two clan servers.
One our hideout, this is run on one of my home computers, so after about 6-8 people it gets laggy. = 66.229.56.248:27015
And our Head quarters, which is a pay server 22 people, low lag, but its a work in progress right now, getting AMXx mod onto it. = 67.18.204.172:27015

Comments

• Diablo_fxDiablo_fx Join Date: 2003-02-21 Member: 13793Members
    edited March 2005
    I just couldn't resist, what has scripting got to do with it?

Edit: and if you don't want to answer, you got a free bump.
  • mezimorsmezimors Join Date: 2005-01-16 Member: 35865Members
    well we dont approve of pistol scripts and such... it takes away from the game, sorry i didnt reply that fast, i dont check back where i post to often, just answer the e-mails:)
  • Diablo_fxDiablo_fx Join Date: 2003-02-21 Member: 13793Members
    Maybe you should try use a pistol script before you moan about it?
    Anyways, we shouldn't be discussing it here. Scripting is all about how you play the game, is it so hard to understand.
  • SariselSarisel .::&#39; ( O ) &#39;;:-. .-.:;&#39; ( O ) &#39;::. Join Date: 2003-07-30 Member: 18557Members, Constellation
    Watch out, there's a pro-scripting conversion in process here.
  • digzdigz be still, maggot Join Date: 2002-05-07 Member: 588Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    mezimors has every right to decide who does and does not meet the qualifications for a clan he is creating.

Please stay on topic and do not discuss the moralities of scripting here.