Offering demo hosting? Post here.

KaliKali Members Join Date: 2002-07-01 Member: 858Posts: 171
Looking for hosting? Read here.
Hi all,
I think that you will need mirrors for the NS Demos. My Natural Selection Website has lot of bandwith, traffic and filespace. I will try to add as many demos as possible to my mirror and can also make your demos avaible. You can sent me a PM if you need filespace.

Kali

Comments

• GrendelGrendel All that is fear... Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, NS2 Playtester Join Date: 2002-07-19 Member: 970Posts: 2,268
    edited March 2005
    In light of Marik's post, if anyone wishes to offer hosting, then feel free to pimp yourself here.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Playtest Lead (Retired)

Natural Selection
  • Marik_SteeleMarik_Steele To rule in hell... Members Join Date: 2002-11-20 Member: 9466Posts: 4,200 mod
    Given that people posting new demos into this section will need to find hosting, I think one central thread listing possibilities is justified.
    former NS community lead (back in the days of NS1, in between Nemesis Zero and Comprox)
  • GoDlolGoDlol Members Join Date: 2005-01-08 Member: 33703Posts: 216
    yeah our site is going to go down soon so feel free to mirror all our stuff on yours.
    #findscrimns
    #pro.star #gaming-tv
    Nicks: GoD
    <s1[Hellabean]> do you realize that your "clannie" is both perhaps the most hated ns player and the biggest **** in ns, next to elfkilelr
  • NaxoNaxo Members, Constellation Join Date: 2003-04-10 Member: 15385Posts: 267
    I can't open this website on Internet Explorer (error 406). It works on FireFox, but there's a problem I think.
  • BlueNovemberBlueNovember hax Members, Constellation Join Date: 2003-02-28 Member: 14137Posts: 1,669 Advanced user
    QUOTE (Naxo @ Feb 28 2005, 11:24 AM)
    I can't open this website on Internet Explorer (error 406). It works on FireFox, but there's a problem I think.

Works fine now, whatever problem there was.

Added demo hosting link to FAQ. GJ.

WTS my two spare NS2 black-armour steam keys