Arms

Dead_ManDead_Man Join Date: 2004-03-19 Member: 27417Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Where!?</div> Okey,
This is what I'm making <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83923' target='_blank'>CLICK!</a>. As you can see it will need the arms that you see holding your gun (No really!?), so can anyone tell me where they are, and is it a simple import into milkshape so I can work off them?

Comments

• ObstObst Join Date: 2003-03-12 Member: 14436Members, Constellation
    The hands can be found decompiling any v_* model. Import the model's reference *.smd and delete the model of the gun, only leaving the arms' model behind.
  • DrfuzzyDrfuzzy FEW... MORE.... INCHES... Join Date: 2003-09-21 Member: 21094Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obst & Gemuese+Oct 26 2004, 04:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Obst & Gemuese @ Oct 26 2004, 04:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The hands can be found decompiling any v_* model. Import the model's reference *.smd and delete the model of the gun, only leaving the arms' model behind. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    When you do that, if your using milkshape, a good way to quickly get rid of the gun is just to goto your groups tab and delete everything but the hand_skin groups