I'm Looking For A Forum...

ConfuzorConfuzor Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2412Awaiting Authorization
<div class="IPBDescription">Think SA's 'FYAD'</div> Anyone know of any forum community with the sole purpose to simply mock/berate/flame fellow forum-goers, make up all sorts of lies and stir up trouble in the crudest/classiest ways?

I'm serious about this... don't tell me to visit the CS/battle.net forums - those communities were never intended to degenerate so badly, they just did, and I don't want to add to their fractious communities. What I'm looking for is a place where I'm <b>expected</b> to rage like a maniac; where acts of courtesy and decency are prohibited, (unless they're involved in mind-****ing strategems), a place that any 'sensitive person' should be spared from ever having to hear about... something like Somethingawful's FYAD, but that doesn't cost money.

I tried googling for something along these descriptions ('insult forums' 'flame forums', but I haven't had any luck. Anyone have any ideas of where to visit?

Comments

• SoulSkorpionSoulSkorpion Join Date: 2002-04-12 Member: 423Members
    <a href='http://www.genmay.com/' target='_blank'>GenMay</a>. Enjoy.

<span style='font-size:6pt;line-height:100%'>DISCLAIMER: I am NOT responsible for any questionable content posted on those forums. You are warned.</span>
  • docchimpydocchimpy Join Date: 2003-07-19 Member: 18266Members
    I actually heard of genmay through the bananaphone flash- If you click on the bologna, then it links you to GenMay.
  • MantridMantrid Lockpick Join Date: 2003-12-07 Member: 24109Members
    Have you tried the I&S forums here?
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    You can be a troll like me here confuzor. It takes more skill because you need to teeter between near-ban and offensive.
  • UZiUZi Eight inches of C4 between the legs. Join Date: 2003-02-20 Member: 13767Members
  • ZigZig ...I am Captain Planet&#33; Join Date: 2002-10-23 Member: 1576Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-CommunistWithAGun+Aug 22 2004, 08:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (CommunistWithAGun @ Aug 22 2004, 08:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> t takes more skill because you need to <b>teeter between near-ban and offensive.</b> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    read: linger in the realm of the unfunny
  • illuminexilluminex Join Date: 2004-03-13 Member: 27317Members, Constellation
  • TestamentTestament Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4037Members
    Nah. Their forums are full of stupid newbies asking stupid questions.

Not that I frequent them or something.
  • PulsePulse To create, to create and escape. Join Date: 2002-08-29 Member: 1248Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-Confuzor+Aug 22 2004, 05:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Confuzor @ Aug 22 2004, 05:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> What I'm looking for is a place where I'm <b>expected</b> to rage like a maniac; where acts of courtesy and decency are prohibited, (unless they're involved in mind-****ing strategems), a place that any 'sensitive person' should be spared from ever having to hear about... something like Somethingawful's FYAD, but that doesn't cost money.
    <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showforum=1' target='_blank'>Knock yourself out.</a>
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zig+Aug 22 2004, 11:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Zig @ Aug 22 2004, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-CommunistWithAGun+Aug 22 2004, 08:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (CommunistWithAGun @ Aug 22 2004, 08:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> t takes more skill because you need to <b>teeter between near-ban and offensive.</b> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    read: linger in the realm of the unfunny <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Its not supposed to be funny to my victims, I sit back and loller ;p
  • TestamentTestament Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4037Members
    I do as well.

CWAG = my hero.