Ns Video

ZeframZefram Join Date: 2004-05-11 Member: 28611Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
<div class="IPBDescription">Need the song</div> Hey guys, I need your help. What was the video where they showed all these great kill shots... for example...

marine shooting one shotgun shot and killing two skulks.
tons of skulk kills in a row.
a room full of lerks or skulks about to bare down on a marine?

Please tell me the video and the song that plays throughout that video. Also, if you have a link to either the video.. or the song.. that would be helpful.

I'm more interested in the song though. Please link the song! Thanks in advance.

Comments

• HAMBoneHAMBone Probably the best Commander Join Date: 2003-04-02 Member: 15139Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    If its that korean clan's video they list all the songs in the credits...
  • ZeframZefram Join Date: 2004-05-11 Member: 28611Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    <!--QuoteBegin-HAMBONE+Jul 22 2004, 03:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (HAMBONE @ Jul 22 2004, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If its that korean clan's video they list all the songs in the credits... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    ok, can I have a link to the video? I can't find it in the search.
  • RueRue Join Date: 2002-10-21 Member: 1564Members
    edited July 2004
    Dawn Of Victory
    Artist: Rhapsody

Edit: There other song Emerald Sword has also been used in a video
  • surprisesurprise Join Date: 2003-01-16 Member: 12382Members, Constellation
    well, you saw the stickied "unofficial ns-movies" thread in this forum?

if not search there...
  • ZeframZefram Join Date: 2004-05-11 Member: 28611Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    Anyone have the mp3 for it? I really need... I really do appreciate your help!
  • CaptainPanakaCaptainPanaka Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4718Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rue+Jul 22 2004, 10:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Rue @ Jul 22 2004, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Dawn Of Victory
    Artist: Rhapsody

Edit: There other song Emerald Sword has also been used in a video <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    yep... that's the song...