[mreq]need A Female Marine Model.

LazerLazer Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14406Members, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
<div class="IPBDescription">Needs to fit the game...</div> I'm working on a metamod plugin to enable female marine models. You just type "fmarine" in console to toggle it on and off. The problem is that I don't have a good looking female marine model to use with this plugin. Anyone have one I can use? I've seen a few but they either looked distorted, or had a weird head or something.

Comments

• CoolCookieCooksCoolCookieCooks Pretty Girl Join Date: 2003-05-18 Member: 16446Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation
    daza400 has a female marine model, and he got it so the female model took place of the black skin (it actually changes the model)
  • wnnwnn Zombie Panic modeller Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16960Members
    here you go:

<a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=19&t=52088' target='_blank'>http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/in...ST&f=19&t=52088</a>
  • LazerLazer Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14406Members, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    Something doesn't look right... The shoulders are too wide maybe?
  • SudzzSudzz Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18663Members, Constellation
    I could've sworn there was another one that had long hair.
  • BgBdWoLfBgBdWoLf Join Date: 2003-10-05 Member: 21449Members
    I made a female marine awhile ago, look for it in the release topic. I'm sure it's still there.
  • LazerLazer Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14406Members, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    :\ I just looked through everything and yes yours was the best, but not what I was looking for. I was really hoping for that natalia or whatever her name was that was being worked on back in november but apparently never got released. I might just have to make a hackjob myself, althought I really didn't want to.
  • VenmochVenmoch Join Date: 2002-08-07 Member: 1093Members
    I have a very very dodgy one I did a while ago.

It was a hackjob between the Opposing Force marine I made a while ago and the Q3 Crakho model. And it ain't that good. Warning to everyone, never use Q3 meshes. They suck.