Sa Must Really Suck!

2»

Comments

• Nil_IQNil_IQ Join Date: 2003-04-15 Member: 15520Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Metalcat+Jul 13 2005, 07:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Metalcat @ Jul 13 2005, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Liku+Jul 13 2005, 07:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Liku @ Jul 13 2005, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Caboose+Jul 13 2005, 11:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Caboose @ Jul 13 2005, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <a href='http://somethingisawful.com/' target='_blank'>http://somethingisawful.com/</a> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    According to JediYoshi, we shouldn't click that. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    if i was you i wouldnt <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    AAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAA!

That is all.
  • DOOManiacDOOManiac Worst. Critic. Ever. Join Date: 2002-04-17 Member: 462Members, NS1 Playtester
    Ahahaha. I just noticed the part where they actually copy & pasted maddox's page and put it onto SIA.com.

:D :D
  • MulletMullet Join Date: 2003-04-28 Member: 15910Members, Constellation
    So how is this maddox **** connected with SA?
  • AegeriAegeri Join Date: 2003-02-13 Member: 13486Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mullet+Jul 14 2005, 12:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Mullet @ Jul 14 2005, 12:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> So how is this maddox **** connected with SA? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Something awful made a post making fun of childrens drawings

Maddox had made a post that was about making fun of childrens drawings.

People accused maddox of stealing the concept from Something awful, even though something awful did it after Maddox and it had been done by someone else before both of them anyway.

Maddox took offence and wrote a spiel on his website saying that Something Awful was a pit of crap and not overly funny.

Something Awful took offence and responded to him in kind.

Maddox registers at the SA forums and then hillarity ensues.

Maddox is eventually relegated to the point of being the equivalent of stoned to death on the internet. Maddox is banned from the Something Awful forums.

The gag is born, now SA makes fun of the fact they supposedly rip stuff off from Maddox and this is the natural continuation of the whole thing.
  • CabooseCaboose title = name(self, handle) Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13597Members, Constellation
    I love Maddox

<a href='http://maddox.xmission.com/sa/' target='_blank'>Maddox's Parody of SA</a> - Some may find this offensive. But it's Maddox, what do you expect?