Would You Vote For Hilary Clinton In 2008?

DepotDepot The ModFatherMembers Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Posts: 6,411 Fully active user
modNS Forums - NS1 and NS2: We Wrote The Book On NS Moddingimage

Comments

• coriscoris Members, Constellation Join Date: 2003-07-08 Member: 18034Posts: 2,063
    I lived in the US I'd vote for Nader's party (can't remember their name B<)
    LOL BLOG!
    also known as narc
  • MetalcatMetalcat Members Join Date: 2004-08-11 Member: 30528Posts: 1,321
    would you vote for Helle Thorning ?
    im from www.denmark.dk woot in ya face :P
    i hate timezones

DEPOT MAKES THEM WOMEN WILD!
    thx to femme

user posted image
  • AlienCowAlienCow Members Join Date: 2003-09-20 Member: 21040Posts: 1,769
    Not American, but yeh purely to see a female President. It'd be a laugh.
    And so, Daisy returns to Avatar Grazing.
  • reasareasa Members, Constellation Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 8010Posts: 2,367
    edited June 2005
    Going on that site set off my Ad ware alarm and it closed automatically, so I'm not going back.

My answer is a resounding NO.

Out of curiosity, for any Democrats around here, who do you think your party is going with in 08?
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Members Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Posts: 6,411 Fully active user
    QUOTE (reasa @ Jun 13 2005, 11:51 AM)
    Going on that site set off my Ad ware alarm and it closed automatically, so I'm not going back.

My answer is a resounding NO.

Out of curiosity, for any Democrats around here, who do you think your party is going with in 08?

Yeah, my adaware caught em and quarantined them.

Not a Democrat, but HRC is a shoe in methinx.
    modNS Forums - NS1 and NS2: We Wrote The Book On NS Moddingimage
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Members Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Posts: 7,651 Advanced user
    Ill vote for whoever isn't a puppet figurehead to their party
    user posted image

#BATTERY
  • R_A_CR_A_C Members Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16273Posts: 631
    As the pres. election of 2008 is the first i'll be able to vote in, I'll actually need to pay attention to stuff. Hmm, I dunno, just to see a woman pres. i think i'd vote for her. Of course it all depends on her stance on issues and her opponent's
    R A C
  • Status_QuoStatus_Quo Members Join Date: 2004-01-30 Member: 25749Posts: 528
    A woman in the White house?! When pigs fly!
    - Perfection is impossible because it does not exist, but that does not mean we should not strive for it.
  • OttoDestructOttoDestruct Members Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7790Posts: 3,226
    QUOTE (R A C @ Jun 13 2005, 11:59 AM)
    As the pres. election of 2008 is the first i'll be able to vote in, I'll actually need to pay attention to stuff. Hmm, I dunno, just to see a woman pres. i think i'd vote for her. Of course it all depends on her stance on issues and her opponent's

Their stance will be middle of the road, playing it safe. No candidate nowadays actually says what they really think.
    user posted image
    Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.
  • Status_QuoStatus_Quo Members Join Date: 2004-01-30 Member: 25749Posts: 528
    Shame they don't. Would mean there wouldn't be a lot of talking for Bush of course, but I'm not so sure that's a bad thing.
    - Perfection is impossible because it does not exist, but that does not mean we should not strive for it.
  • RatonetwothreetwooneRatonetwothreetwoone Members Join Date: 2004-03-23 Member: 27504Posts: 1,831
    no, **** that stupid ****, she can go get raped by some crazy farmers for all i care..
    user posted image
  • SkySky Members Join Date: 2004-04-23 Member: 28131Posts: 3,666
    No. The press would just focus on her, being the first female president, the wife of an ex-president, and completely ignore the important issues (more than they are now, at least)...I see absolutely no good policy changes coming out of this.
    user posted image
    QUOTE (Snidely)
    I guess their slogan should be "with a Trojan, sex will last as long as the Trojan War, with only a fraction of the eroticism".
  • im_lostim_lost TWG Rule Guru Members Join Date: 2003-04-26 Member: 15861Posts: 3,925
    QUOTE (reasa @ Jun 13 2005, 08:51 AM)

Really? Firefox gave me no warnings, no popups blocked. Microsoft Anti-Spyware didn't give any warnings. Ad-Aware found nothing.
    QUOTE(CMEast @ Jun 4 2005, 10:54 AM)
    ... accusations are so... accusing.
  • reasareasa Members, Constellation Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 8010Posts: 2,367
    QUOTE (im lost @ Jun 13 2005, 01:05 PM)
    QUOTE (reasa @ Jun 13 2005, 08:51 AM)

Really? Firefox gave me no warnings, no popups blocked. Microsoft Anti-Spyware didn't give any warnings. Ad-Aware found nothing.

That means it's already taken over...I'm afraid your lost to us now...it's even changed your forum name to reflect this...the best you can hope for is a quick and painless end.
  • moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Posts: 4,219 Advanced user
    I've found that a lot of people absolutely hate Hillary Clinton, but I've never been able to figure out why exactly. If anyone here falls into that category, I'd be glad to be informed.

(Dunno if I'd vote for her. Depends on her opponent, but I haven't been following what she has been doing in the senate so far. However, if it means we get four more years of Bill's influence, hell yeah! The economy could certainly use a shot of sensible fiscal policy after the last 6 years of mud its been dragged through.)
  • AlcapwnAlcapwn &quot;War is the science of destruction&quot; - John Abbot Members Join Date: 2003-06-21 Member: 17590Posts: 1,965
    Unless something drastically changed about hillary, i wouldnt vote for her.

Although i have a feeling that most of america will (08 is the first election i wll be able to vote in) and i will pay close attention to each canidate.

Oh, and even though i dont like Hillary, i dont deny that she is freakin smart. marine.gif
    *IMAGE BALEETED.* Sigs may not exceed 400x75 and/or 40KB. No exceptions. -Talesin
  • CyndaneCyndane Members Join Date: 2003-11-15 Member: 22913Posts: 3,010 Advanced user
    I wouldn't mind seeing the female verision of bill clinton in the white house, that was great.

Problem is, even if I were to vote for her, South Dakota is already decided upon republicans for its president, I'm going to vote for Mickey Mouse, so then when they read off the precentages they can say .00001% for Mickey mouse in the polls on the news that evening.
    Boce aan va viran doyvenda anadom emadende bukkean ame
    <Rev> That's because true leetness comes not from replacing letters with numbers and poor grammar.
  • MulletMullet Members, Constellation Join Date: 2003-04-28 Member: 15910Posts: 3,290
    Hillary Clinton is a joke
  • BukakkeSakeBukakkeSake Members Join Date: 2004-05-19 Member: 28767Posts: 37 Advanced user
    No I would not vote for her, thats not to say I wouldnt vote for a female president if I believed in her but no, not for hillary. I personally think washington is due for some much needed change. And because of that Im not voting democrat or republican.
    Iv'e Finally decided....**** these people these humans let them do their thing i'll watch. I have no stake in the outcome anymore, I don't care what happens to you, I don't care what happens to your country, your species you can go get ****ed because its FUN TO WATCH YOU DESTROY YOURSELVES.

• TrevelyanTrevelyan Members Join Date: 2003-03-23 Member: 14834Posts: 2,227
    QUOTE (AlienCow @ Jun 13 2005, 10:38 AM)
    Not American, but yeh purely to see a female President. It'd be a laugh.

Oh good <whatever diety you worship> NOOOO. Seriously... I'm all for women presidents... and I'd probubly vote for any other woman but her... but... no. Not her no.
    Don't Die!

LOVE NATURAL-SELECTION HARDER!

It seems the only way to change anything this day and age is to kill. Whatever happened to talking?

(>#_O)>/ .... (/'.')/
  • Omega_DeathOmega_Death Sith apprentice to a box of Cereal Members Join Date: 2003-08-06 Member: 19042Posts: 558 Advanced user
    edited June 2005
    QUOTE (Cyndane @ Jun 13 2005, 01:40 PM)
    I wouldn't mind seeing the female verision of bill clinton in the white house, that was great. 

Problem is, even if I were to vote for her, South Dakota is already decided upon republicans for its president, I'm going to vote for Mickey Mouse, so then when they read off the precentages they can say .00001% for Mickey mouse in the polls on the news that evening.

I'm in the same boat. I'm a democrat in a firmly locked red state. Thanks for the idea. Skulkie for President? How many cool points do I get for writing The TSA Commander in?
    QUOTE (Reasa)
    Some people need a good slap in the back of the head...with a cinder block.
  • TrevelyanTrevelyan Members Join Date: 2003-03-23 Member: 14834Posts: 2,227
    edited June 2005
    QUOTE (Cyndane @ Jun 13 2005, 01:40 PM)

Sorry for the double post... but states can "Decide" years ahead of time? What is your state 99% rich fat white guys afraid of change or something?

How many cool points do I get for writing The TSA Commander in?

That depends on how many medpacks said commander drops me! ^_^
    Don't Die!

LOVE NATURAL-SELECTION HARDER!

It seems the only way to change anything this day and age is to kill. Whatever happened to talking?

(>#_O)>/ .... (/'.')/
  • CyndaneCyndane Members Join Date: 2003-11-15 Member: 22913Posts: 3,010 Advanced user
    edited June 2005
    There has never been a democrat to successfully take South Dakota's one electoral vote.

tounge.gif
    *edit*
    Omega lets both put TSA Commander.

Not 99%, but over 80% :-)
    <Rev> That's because true leetness comes not from replacing letters with numbers and poor grammar.
  • SupernornSupernorn Best. Picture. Ever. Made. Ever. Members, Constellation Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7608Posts: 4,405
    She has this big campaign against video games, hell no.
  • Omega_DeathOmega_Death Sith apprentice to a box of Cereal Members Join Date: 2003-08-06 Member: 19042Posts: 558 Advanced user
    QUOTE (Cyndane @ Jun 13 2005, 02:08 PM)
    There has never been a democrat to successfully take South Dakota's one electoral vote.

tounge.gif

Omega lets both put TSA Commander.

Just imagine TSA Commander with 0.0002%

Maybe we can get some free NS swag if we put Charlie Cleveland in? (Wink Wink)
    QUOTE (Reasa)
    He can't be president, he isn't american born, we would have to use his nickname. :-)
  • SpoogeSpooge Thunderbolt missile in your cheerios Members Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 67Posts: 1,531 Fully active user
    QUOTE (moultano @ Jun 13 2005, 01:24 PM)
    I've found that a lot of people absolutely hate Hillary Clinton, but I've never been able to figure out why exactly. If anyone here falls into that category, I'd be glad to be informed.

Two words: Hillary Healthcare

Hate is a bit strong, however. I place her political manipulations in the same category as having sex with a cheese grater.
    QUOTE (Spooge @ Jun 13 2005, 02:13 PM)
    I place her political manipulations in the same category as having sex with a cheese grater.

*Shudders at the thought*
    QUOTE (Reasa)
  • im_lostim_lost TWG Rule Guru Members Join Date: 2003-04-26 Member: 15861Posts: 3,925
    QUOTE (Cyndane @ Jun 13 2005, 12:08 PM)

Every state has at least electoral votes.
    QUOTE(CMEast @ Jun 4 2005, 10:54 AM)
    ... accusations are so... accusing.
    South Dakota
    Montana
    North Dakota

All have one electoral vote. tounge.gif