Madagascar - The Movie

StormLiongStormLiong Join Date: 2002-12-27 Member: 11569Members
<div class="IPBDescription">u know that Dreamworks CG film</div> Anyone seen it?

Just saw it with some friends. It was average. And really freakin short. Like 1hr 20 min.

Still not as good as a Pixar film. And the jokes were sort of ok.

The CG was really nice though..

Comments

• funbagsfunbags Join Date: 2003-06-08 Member: 17099Members
    It looks really bad. I won't be seeing it in theatres.
  • MedHeadMedHead Join Date: 2002-12-19 Member: 11115Members, Constellation
    This was a short-lived TV series, wasn't it?
  • StormLiongStormLiong Join Date: 2002-12-27 Member: 11569Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-MedHead+Jun 2 2005, 01:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (MedHead @ Jun 2 2005, 01:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> This was a short-lived TV series, wasn't it? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    It was??

Thats the first time I heard of that.
  • MedHeadMedHead Join Date: 2002-12-19 Member: 11115Members, Constellation
    I guess it wasn't, but it was close enough to jog my memory.

<a href='http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-19738/' target='_blank'>http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowM...t/showid-19738/</a>
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    Saw the trailer. Wept for the soul of the Shrek script author. Won't ever go see that one.
  • ZeroByteZeroByte Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3057Members
    It's not that great, really average. Animation wise I didn't feel that they did a bad job. The problem is more in the script and casting. When the supporting cast is much better than the main characters, you've got a problem. Celebrity voices do not automatically make for good voices. Probably the only really good main character in terms of voice casting was Melman. The others were ehhh especially Gloria. The brighter spots of the movie were the scenes with the Penguins and the Lemurs. Those rocked voice wise and animation wise. Heck, the funniest parts of the movies are a toss up between the Penguins and the Lemurs.