Screen Shots Messing Up

Gecko_God_Of_DooomGecko_God_Of_Dooom Join Date: 2004-02-10 Member: 26353Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Scren shots reapting lines</div> When I take a scren shot, the bottom 20 pixels repeat themselves vertiacaly upwards, so it looks like a TV with bad vsync

Screenies are important for competive play, so I need to get this fixed, ive tried reinstalling.

Comments

• BreakthroughBreakthrough Texture Artist (ns_prometheus) Join Date: 2005-03-27 Member: 46620Members, Constellation
    Could you post an example?
  • im_lostim_lost TWG Rule Guru Join Date: 2003-04-26 Member: 15861Members
    Is it similar to <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92174' target='_blank'>this</a> problem at all?
  • t3hIwUnt3hIwUn Join Date: 2005-04-03 Member: 47443Members
    i think its an openGL problem and if you try to take screenshots back to back your refresh rate might be limiting you to only capturing an image so quick. Try focusing on your ss wait, don't move the mouse, take the shot, and wait till it is finished capturing to move again...
  • Gecko_God_Of_DooomGecko_God_Of_Dooom Join Date: 2004-02-10 Member: 26353Members
    yes it is similar to the problem the other person is facing, What is stranger ive been using the same old drivers a long time. I only noticed the change after I reformated.