Sin City.

NecroNecro <insert non-birthday-related title here> Join Date: 2002-08-09 Member: 1118Members
who's seen it. rocks.

one of the best movies. ever.

Comments

• RatonetwothreetwooneRatonetwothreetwoone Join Date: 2004-03-23 Member: 27504Members
    OMGWTHBBQ THREAD ALREADY!!!! WTH GUY USE SEARCH!!!

jk............................................... but..... there is a thread.. ab00t it... and so on..
  • Fog_cartoonsFog_cartoons Join Date: 2003-09-08 Member: 20658Members
    I haven't heard of this before, please explain what it is.
  • Cold_NiTeCold_NiTe Join Date: 2003-09-15 Member: 20875Members
    edited April 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-Necro+Apr 9 2005, 01:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Necro @ Apr 9 2005, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> who's seen it. rocks.

one of the best movies. ever. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I saw it. I love this movie.

It's just so damn quotable.

My favorite scene is when the two lackeys come to the motel to find that the detective guy is gone, the window is broken, and the hangman's noose is just strung there from the cieling, as if no one was even hung.

Then the smaller lackey looks at the bigger one and says

"I can only express confusion that borders on alarm..."
  • AlienCowAlienCow Join Date: 2003-09-20 Member: 21040Members
    I will see it when it comes out in like a month. The trailer really made me want to watch.
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=91251' target='_blank'>Click.</a>

<span style='color:red'>***Locked.***</span>
This discussion has been closed.