Custom Games

TryonTryon Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7040Members
edited November 2002 in Tech Support
<div class="IPBDescription">Cant connect to "custom game" servers</div> Just for the record, I love this game. You guys have done a great job and the aliens (though a little under powered) are a wonderful group to play.

Now, my problem that I’m having is connecting to servers. It seems that every server that I try to connect to via the “Internet Games” area is a custom game and I can’t play in that server without having the same version of NS. What’s up with this? Is this a result of people messing around with the resource options or is there something going on that I don’t know about?

As is it, I can only play by using the “Quick Connect” option. This usually results in my playing on a server with a ping between 600 and 1000 and spikes up to 4000 at times. These are the fastest servers that the quick connect can find?!?

Now, quick connect did connect me to a good server once, 20 people with the highest ping at 140, and it was a truly fantastic session! I miss having that kind of control for my Skulk and Fade. Is there any way I can log into these fast “custom game” servers so I can enjoy all of your hard work? Thanks.

-- Edit

Someone just pointed out to me about the filter/custom mod error. Sorry about the post. Please delete this when it's conveient.

Comments