What Needs To Happen

1141516171820»

Comments

• EmanonEmanon Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16254Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-Firewater+Nov 16 2004, 12:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Firewater @ Nov 16 2004, 12:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Unfortunately I haven't had much time to be around, but when I am back to active status I plan on taking a vote from my staff members to see if we should fire off an email to ask to become an official sponsored program.

It would be really great if we took experience of the guys from NSlearn, and mix that with the official dev support. I have no doubt in my mind make the program explode (in a good way).

We'll see in a week or two. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Thats good news!
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    <span style='color:red'>***Locked.***</span>

OK, I did not say it once, I did not say it twice, I said it way too often. Now, you see the consequences. One ban, one temp. I don't care how established you feel in this community, if you flame another user, you are gone.
This discussion has been closed.