Katamari Damacy

JefeJefe Join Date: 2003-04-21 Member: 15734Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">Can you say Japan?</div> <a href='http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/puzzle/katamaridamashii/review.html' target='_blank'>It's best just to read the review.</a>

Everyone with a PS2 needs to pick this game up, it's only 20 bucks. Or, if you prefer, just roll into EB and absorb yourself a copy.

Comments

• DY357LXDY357LX Playing since day 1. Still can&#39;t Comm. England Join Date: 2002-10-27 Member: 1651Members, Constellation
    I've been considering buying a PlayStation2 since
    watching the Onimusha 3 intro video. That was smooth.
  • GeminosityGeminosity :3 Join Date: 2003-09-08 Member: 20667Members
    bleh... Onimusha 3 is a good game but don't let the intro CG fool you. The rest aren't even remotely of that quality; it's like they could only afford the one super cool one and the rest aren't far off being in-engine but all the same the story is kinda interesting and it's a good play overall =3

The rolly ball game thingy seems kinda interesting but I dunno if I'd buy it.
    If I do it'll have to wait until after warioware is in my lil hands first ^~
  • UltimaGeckoUltimaGecko hates endnotes Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16320Members
    <span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>Japan</span>!

...There, I said it. Happy?

[COLOR=orange[UltimaGecko sold his PS2 as soon as GTA3 came out on Xbox...best $120 he ever got for a system and 2 games...still got that memory card floating around here somewhere though...[/COLOR]