13»

Comments

• Edward_r2Edward_r2 Join Date: 2003-11-27 Member: 23626Members
    My name is Teppla and I am a prostitute
  • hawthornehawthorne Join Date: 2003-10-05 Member: 21460Members
    edited August 2004
    [SIZE=1]d[COLOR=gray]
  • BergerBerger Join Date: 2002-11-16 Member: 8945Members, Constellation
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>d</span></span>
  • hawthornehawthorne Join Date: 2003-10-05 Member: 21460Members
    I CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT
  • camO_ocamO_o Join Date: 2004-04-19 Member: 28028Members
    OR WE CAN GO ON INTERNET FORUMS AND BRAG ABOUT HOW NON-DEPENDENT WE ARE OF THE INTERNET TO A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO BROWSE THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great discussion thread, i advise that you try to add a point to your next one. while we're on the topic of offense, doesn't it just **** you off when you do some work for people and all they give you is their virtual middle finger? come on, wth is the point of this thread? guess what, <b>we don't care that you don't care!</b>

take a hint FW, if you don't care, don't post. anyone who claims that they haven't ever cared what people on the internet said about them needs to seriously take a look at themselves. if you were truly apathetic to the responses of forum posters or game players, you probably wouldn't have bothered to post here. if you find yourself getting fired up by complete strangers, you need an anger management class. however, it's perfectly freaking normal to have significant emotional responses to people you are mildly acquainted to.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Since I study Psychology, this subject is intriguing to me, which is why I posted about it.

I am recording who gets offended and who doesn't, and who is quick to defend their eFriends.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

wow, stop trying to pass yourself off as "the curious student." as far as i can see, about the only reason you bothered with this post is to see how many people would compliment you on your post. i bet you were real surprised when people <i>disagreed</i> with you.
  • SpoogeSpooge Thunderbolt missile in your cheerios Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 67Members
    I'm not really sure why this thread is still open, or at the very least, why it's in the Discussion forum but I thought I'd add a comment anyway.

There's clearly some bigtime baggage being dragged around in here by individuals with a nasty history. After reading all the posts (yes I actually read all the posts), one thing kept spinning through my head:

"I'm rubber and you're glue-whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

I'm still having a bit of trouble figuring out who is the rubber and who is the glue. Then again, I'm also not sure it matters.
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm not really sure why this thread is still open, or at the very least, why it's in the Discussion forum but I thought I'd add a comment anyway.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Same here.
This discussion has been closed.