Top Ns Clan

13»

Comments

• ZykoZyko Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11653Members
    edited August 2004
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nz-Nexus+Aug 3 2004, 07:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nz-Nexus @ Aug 3 2004, 07:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> check <a href='http://www.clanbase.com' target='_blank'>http://www.clanbase.com</a>  to know the best Ns clan in this moment. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    like the good teams plays on the clanbase ladder. sry mr.. youre wrong.

oops, sry for the 2 posts.
  • myrigthmyrigth Join Date: 2003-02-08 Member: 13270Members
    BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

E
    T
    C
  • exoityexoity Join Date: 2003-03-17 Member: 14620Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-[SiD]Squishy+Aug 3 2004, 06:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> ([SiD]Squishy @ Aug 3 2004, 06:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> It's all well and good to say Terror and Blackmarket are up and coming clans but it may have something to do with them being the only people scrimming. And I think I saw cri today. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Terror and Blackmarket take it talent alone.

and yes, strats/teamwork do make up a lot of it but these players have played together for a long time so that is nothing to worry about.

oh yea, why forget about the new eve? someone sell me a vet slot over here!
  • FirewaterFirewater Balance Expert Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10690Members, Constellation
    The NS invitational tournament will prove who is the best in the US. It starts in two weeks.

Teams participating are

Terror, Blackmarket, Animosity, sP, aSx, weapons, Exigent, cri, DoM, and Piggies.

Potential teams are

Moi, Ins, eve, Oss

I am really looking forward into participating in this tournament.
  • TheAdjTheAdj He demanded a cool forum title of some type. Join Date: 2004-05-03 Member: 28436Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    Indeed, the invitational will sort out who's still alive and kicking. I know Weapons looks forward to participating with our shiny new roster (please don't own us terror).
  • crono1crono1 Join Date: 2004-01-20 Member: 25497Members, Constellation
    If anyone is looking for a PCW, query gopher on quakenet. Ariadne are evil Germans with insomnia, they're ALWAYS looking for a pcw. All the bloody time.
  • ZykoZyko Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11653Members
    dont forget that you can find every scrim (feels like it) with ariadne on ampednews