New Exorcist Movie

MrPinkMrPink Join Date: 2002-05-28 Member: 678Members
So they're making a prequil to The Exorcist entitled <a href='http://movies.go.com/movies/E/exorcistdominionthe_2003/index.html' target='_blank'>Exorcist: The Beginning</a>. Who's looking forward to it? I am and I'm not. The first one was great but it <i>still</i> creeps me out, and I haven't seen it for years.

Comments

• TheWizardTheWizard Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10553Members, Constellation
    I'm not looking forward to it. Hollywood has very little success at making a good horror/suspense film. On the rare chance they get it right once, it is highly unlikely that any sequel/prequel will even come close.
  • kidakida Join Date: 2003-02-20 Member: 13778Members
    I don't understand why they would want to make another exorcist. There are already three, and I don't suppose this one would be much different, only that will be 1337 3d effects.
  • LikuLiku I, am the Somberlain. Join Date: 2003-01-10 Member: 12128Members
    I'm not looking forward to it, but I'll probably see it. The first creeped the **** out of me, and I didn't even bother seeing 2 or 3. They probably sucked anyway.
  • InfinitumInfinitum Anime Encyclopedia Join Date: 2002-08-08 Member: 1111Members, Constellation
    THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!
    THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!