What's Wrong With The Shotty...

124»

Comments

• Jmmsbnd007Jmmsbnd007 Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9793Banned, Constellation
    This is kind of off-topic and completely unrelated to the last few pages, but I'd just like to add that it's nearly impossible to jam a real pump-action shotgun.
  • SaltzBadSaltzBad Join Date: 2004-02-23 Member: 26833Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-moomin.+Jun 6 2004, 08:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (moomin. @ Jun 6 2004, 08:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
    Edit: Just shot a hive up, LMG and HMG seem fine. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yeah, got an ns version of te_glasshall from Bob and tested LMG and HMG. They both work fine. On an unrelated note, it seemed like the knife had autoaim or some crap - whenever I'd slash at the hit sensitive wall, it'd take out one square at a time in its CoF.
  • Lt_HendricksonLt_Hendrickson Join Date: 2003-03-21 Member: 14761Members
    You know I never found the reload thing a problem. Am i the only one who realizes if you clikc twice fast it shoots, and then continues reloading as you continue firing. Now that's an advantage in my book.
  • God_KillerGod_Killer Join Date: 2004-02-16 Member: 26592Members
    Sometimes i unload my shotgun to zero bullets and doesnt want to reload, or when it does, the guy puts a shell in the gun but then stops and starts over with reloading. Oh and i still get sparks, but rarely.

Of course, it always happens that sometimes my aim is dead on and nothing happens(A lot of times on onos recently) or
    My shot was very bad and i make the kill.

I guess its latency lag and engine

And I often run into players that seem to have better evasion even when not moving, is it the config file?
  • LegatLegat Join Date: 2003-07-02 Member: 17868Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->If you are going to have things like jams make it a feature do not balance a game off it. Look at bhop, while I like it and totally agree with it, it too is treated as balance which is bad <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Although I do NOT like Bhopping I fully agree with the statement.
    This is not Microsoft you know....hope so at least.