Photoshop Chick Tracts!

DOOManiacDOOManiac Worst. Critic. Ever.Members, NS1 Playtester Join Date: 2002-04-17 Member: 462Posts: 8,596
edited June 2004 in Off-Topic
We're all going to hell anyway right? :P
The current buzz going around the forums regarding the hate filled extremist comics of Jack T. Chick and how funny they are in a patheticly sad way got me thinking!

What better way to show how nuts those comics are than to make our own!

So I present this challenge to you! Grab bits of his comic, photoshop away, and post em here. Make sure they're funny though. :P

*DISCLAIMER 1* This is not a pro/anti religion thread. Do NOT make your comics exclusively about how wrong religion may be or blah blah blah. Just make it funny.

*DISCLAIMER 2* If your religion is a serious thing to you to the point you cannot take a joke about it, then please do not read this thread. Nothing here is meant to be in a hateful manner towards anyone's beliefs, but still some people are (understandably) touchy on this issue.

*DISCLAIMER 3* To the mods: If this is borderline and gets out of control, please feel free to lock away. I went ahead and posted this anyway because I think that there is some potential for some funny stuff. And it'd be nice to see SOMETHING humorous come out of that hate filled ****'s so called "work".

So let's get this party rolling. Here's my first strip:
Russell 'DOOManiac' Weed

[email protected]

Comments

• NarfwakNarfwak Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Posts: 3,785 admin
    I love you, DOOM. tounge.gif
    UWE Playtest Lead
    Be the change you wish to see.
    Twitter
  • CyndaneCyndane Members Join Date: 2003-11-15 Member: 22913Posts: 3,010 Advanced user
    Roffles. @ Doomy :-)
    Boce aan va viran doyvenda anadom emadende bukkean ame
    <Rev> That's because true leetness comes not from replacing letters with numbers and poor grammar.
  • BurrBurr Members Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9358Posts: 2,148 Advanced user
    I always thought Jesus was a Zombie biggrin.gif
    Being drunk is just like having a really low framerate

I could watch the world burn right now, and while it burned I would have a beer in one hand and laugh
  • XythXyth Avatar Members Join Date: 2003-11-04 Member: 22312Posts: 2,625
    Thats great biggrin.gif

Gimme a few minutes, going to go cook one up.
    The first thing you must learn is to learn from your mistakes.
  • ElectricSheepElectricSheep Members Join Date: 2003-04-21 Member: 15716Posts: 718
    Too good, someone has to do a parody of the birds and the bees one, or the evolution one.
  • AllUrHiveRblong2usAllUrHiveRblong2us By Your Powers Combined... Members Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11244Posts: 4,646
    Oh boy, I've been waiting for a good PSing topic, I'm on the case!
    user posted image

YOU GO NOW!
    ^deader than a doornail^

Your mouth=pwned
  • esunaesuna Rock Bottom Members, Constellation Join Date: 2003-04-03 Member: 15175Posts: 5,576 Fully active user
    It's late, i'm tired, and i don't feel like making sense.

user posted image
  • CabooseCaboose title = name(self, handle) Members, Constellation Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13597Posts: 4,708 Advanced user
  • DOOManiacDOOManiac Worst. Critic. Ever. Members, NS1 Playtester Join Date: 2002-04-17 Member: 462Posts: 8,596
    hahahah :D
    Russell 'DOOManiac' Weed

[email protected]

• AllUrHiveRblong2usAllUrHiveRblong2us By Your Powers Combined... Members Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11244Posts: 4,646
    I EAT FOR CHRIST!

I smell catch phrase!
    user posted image

YOU GO NOW!
    ^deader than a doornail^

Your mouth=pwned
  • XythXyth Avatar Members Join Date: 2003-11-04 Member: 22312Posts: 2,625
    Dangit, I gotta go to bed. Ill post it in the morning.
    The first thing you must learn is to learn from your mistakes.
  • [WHO]Them[WHO]Them You can call me Dave Members, Constellation Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10593Posts: 2,813 Fully active user
    I was looking for material to photoshop when I found this on his site (completely unaltered).

He gets 1 cool point for letting me steal this and use it for all time.

user posted image
    Zoc.php FTW
    "Build a tent and say the world is dry." -Tay Zonday
  • UnderDOGUnderDOG Members Join Date: 2003-04-05 Member: 15221Posts: 1,348 Fully active user
    I like the ATHF refrences DOOM
    Retired (?) from NS
  • QuaunautQuaunaut The longest seven days in history... Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow Join Date: 2003-03-21 Member: 14759Posts: 7,216 Advanced user
    edited June 2004
    Nice. Very nice.

Note: I'm glad I started up this "Hate this Chick guy" revolution.

I fully endorse hating Chick. Though the hate or vocalizing of full insults on Christianity is NOT supported, or- allowed on this forum.
    __________Artist: asuka111 | The Flood | www.quaunaut.com
  • juicejuice Members, Constellation Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12886Posts: 1,044
    that was great doom, laughed out loud
  • NarfwakNarfwak Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Posts: 3,785 admin
    I EAT THE DEATH COOKIE FOR CHRIST!
    UWE Playtest Lead
    Twitter
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Members, Constellation Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Posts: 10,571 Advanced user
    bashing chick, the one thing just about every one can enjoy.

the best one is still dark dungeons (requires no photoshoping to make it funny smile.gif)
    <Eternaly_Lost> Me and lolfighter are lovers
  • moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Posts: 4,219 Advanced user
    QUOTE (Thansal @ Jun 2 2004, 09:10 PM)
    bashing chick, the one thing just about every one can enjoy.

the best one is still dark dungeons (requires no photoshoping to make it funny smile.gif)

Wow, that has got to be the most rediculous thing I have ever seen.
  • Cold_NiTeCold_NiTe Members Join Date: 2003-09-15 Member: 20875Posts: 6,072
    QUOTE (AllUrHiveRBelong2Us @ Jun 2 2004, 08:57 PM)
    I EAT FOR CHRIST!

I smell catch phrase!

Oh God, I can't stop laughing. What a great idea.

This is the Best Humourous Thread EVAR.
  • Ashaman_JoeAshaman_Joe Members, Constellation Join Date: 2003-11-11 Member: 22559Posts: 750
    I wish I was that talented enough to rip up his work. Figureatively or literally.
    user posted image
    "...at least I know I'm bewildered about the really fundamental and important facts of the universe."
    Terry Pratchet, Equal Rites
    user posted image
    A heartwarming story of a teacher who rivals the T-1000 in her ability to creat blade weapons from her flesh, and a timeless classic film. I hope you all love it.
    user posted image

YOU GO NOW!
    ^deader than a doornail^

Your mouth=pwned
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Members, Constellation Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Posts: 10,571 Advanced user
    Hive, you scare me.

that was wonderful smile.gif
    <Eternaly_Lost> Me and lolfighter are lovers
  • pardzhpardzh Members Join Date: 2002-10-25 Member: 1601Posts: 3,132
    Hahaha, that gets a big WTH, AYH. biggrin.gif
    the artist formerly known as duff-man
    I think I'm falling off my cha - yep, I fell off. Although, eating death cookies for Christ is just as fun. biggrin.gif
    UWE Playtest Lead
    Twitter
  • esunaesuna Rock Bottom Members, Constellation Join Date: 2003-04-03 Member: 15175Posts: 5,576 Fully active user
    edited June 2004
    Please, don't utter the full name.....
    *IMAGE DELETED FOR LANGUAGE CONTENT.* The swear filters are there for a reason. -Talesin
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • MantridMantrid Lockpick Members Join Date: 2003-12-07 Member: 24109Posts: 3,614
    edited June 2004
    GODDAMNIT I'M FLYING A BUS!

Priceless...
    IPB Image
    QUOTE(Gwahir)
    Mantrid, you truly scare me sometimes.

0x09F911029D74E35BD84156C5635688C0
  • pardzhpardzh Members Join Date: 2002-10-25 Member: 1601Posts: 3,132
    Hahaha, that freaking owned Esuna.

You pwned Romero and crazy Christians at the same time. biggrin.gif
    the artist formerly known as duff-man
    QUOTE (Duff-Man @ Jun 2 2004, 08:48 PM)
    Hahaha, that freaking owned Esuna.

You pwned Romero and crazy Christians at the same time. biggrin.gif

ESUNA, YOU ARE A COMIC GENIUS.
    UWE Playtest Lead
    Twitter
  • SkySky Members Join Date: 2004-04-23 Member: 28131Posts: 3,666
    Can't...stop...laughing...must...not...wake...house...

SATAN I ACCEPT YOUR DEATH COOKIE!
    user posted image
    QUOTE (Snidely)
    I guess their slogan should be "with a Trojan, sex will last as long as the Trojan War, with only a fraction of the eroticism".
    ADAM AND EVE GOT SERVED!!!!
    user posted image

YOU GO NOW!
    ^deader than a doornail^

Your mouth=pwned