Embracement Of The New Nazistic Era

GargamelGargamel Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11773Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Embrace "Democracy"</div> When truth is blurred by Government Secrecy,
Nation Defence implies waging war and invading other countries,
Freedom gets synonymous to military occupation,
Torture and collateral damage are viewed as few unique cases
(nothing to worry about),
isnt this then what everyone could wish from a democratic nation?

Or do the world developments remind you more and more of nazistic
attitude and nature?

As members of a democracy, isnt it ourselves who are responsible for our nations fate and actions?
What if in 40 years, History will come out and say BUSH was a liar, a criminal, a puppet of profits. Will you then be brave enough to say you voted for him?
Isnt it us people who helped this man to "democratically"
get his shock&awe powers?

Will you take your share of responsibility?

Or will you say...
You couldnt have known that?
You were dissinformed?
It was Bush's decisions, not yours?
Or will you say you just "followed orders", so you re not responsible at all?

What if you werent a USA citizent. What if you were born an Iraqi?
Do you have the guts it takes to be an Iraqi right now?
I bet noone does other than them. And they didnt even have the chance to choose.

Now go elect whatever you like, it seems it doesnt make any difference after all.
Bush or Kerry, Saddam or USA, Ausschwitz or guantanamo, Government or profit, War or Peace, Democracy or monarchy or dictatorship.

Just shut down your mind and...

EMBRACE THE NEW ERA
EMBRACE THE NEW WORLD ORDER
EMBRACE THE NEW EMPIRE
EMBRACE THE NEW NAZISTIC WORLD SUPERPOWERS
EMBRACE "DEMOCRACY"

Comments

• MrMojoMrMojo Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9882Members, Constellation
  • SnidelySnidely Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13098Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gargamel+May 15 2004, 12:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Gargamel @ May 15 2004, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Now go elect whatever you like, it seems it doesnt make any difference after all. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You moan about people not taking responsibility for their actions and then claim that it doesn't matter if they do? Great. Whatever.

I'm guessing this is flame bait, though. Meh.
  • EEKEEK Join Date: 2004-02-25 Member: 26898Banned
    edited May 2004
    Collateral Damage happens. It's like lambasting cops for shooting someone. Would you rather return to WW2 where priority targets WERE civilian populace?

BTW might I recomend Reynolds aluminum foil for your hat and the Magnum 44 markers for your cardboard sign. (Reynolds is shinier to reflect the microwave rays easier (You know, the Montauk Project was REAL!!!) and Magnum's really show up nice and black and bold, so that people going to the grocery store can hear you screaming 'Repent!' and read it too.

And for the record, Bush lost the popular vote.
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    The US isn't Nazi by anymeans, just a aristocracy
    edited May 2004
    <!--QuoteBegin-CommunistWithAGun+May 15 2004, 08:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (CommunistWithAGun @ May 15 2004, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The US isn't Nazi by anymeans, just a aristocracy <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    And even then (if I can remember how the hell the full definition of an aristocratic government works), it's generally based on.... SURPRISE... WHO YOU ELECT!
  • ConfuzorConfuzor Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2412Awaiting Authorization
    Nice poem.

Not meant to fit the usual iambic pentameter, eh?
  • Fro5tyFro5ty Join Date: 2003-09-26 Member: 21238Members, Constellation
    I'd only worry if people vote Bush back into office again. I'm not too up to date on the campaigns of both parties, but unless Kerry is a Neo-Nazi in disguise, I doubt he would be a big of a problem as Bush has been. I think Bush is still stuck in the Vietnam era of thinking where the only solution to a problem is war, and it should be done immediatly. I also believe that this war was entirely for monetary reasons and nothing else.
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-EEK+May 15 2004, 08:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (EEK @ May 15 2004, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-CommunistWithAGun+May 15 2004, 08:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (CommunistWithAGun @ May 15 2004, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The US isn't Nazi by anymeans, just a aristocracy <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    And even then (if I can remember how the hell the full definition of an aristocratic government works), it's generally based on.... SURPRISE... WHO YOU ELECT! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You really don't believe individual votes count for anything do you
    <!--QuoteBegin-CommunistWithAGun+May 15 2004, 08:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (CommunistWithAGun @ May 15 2004, 08:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-EEK+May 15 2004, 08:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (EEK @ May 15 2004, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-CommunistWithAGun+May 15 2004, 08:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (CommunistWithAGun @ May 15 2004, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The US isn't Nazi by anymeans, just a aristocracy <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    And even then (if I can remember how the hell the full definition of an aristocratic government works), it's generally based on.... SURPRISE... WHO YOU ELECT! <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You really don't believe individual votes count for anything do you <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Not with the **** electoral college, it doesn't.
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    <span style='color:red'>***Locked.***</span> This doesn't fit the requirements of a rational discussion by any stretch of imagination.
This discussion has been closed.