[sug]"open-source" Concepts

2»

Comments

• DrfuzzyDrfuzzy FEW... MORE.... INCHES... Join Date: 2003-09-21 Member: 21094Members Posts: 4,507
    edited May 2004
    Well, back on topic, its stupid to post a concept if you dont want people to customize it. You post it, people edit and talk about it, thats what this fourm is for. If you dont want that, get yourself a private modeler and Be nice.

I win.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • POOP_AkiraPOOP_Akira Join Date: 2003-11-23 Member: 23468Members Posts: 784
    edited May 2004
    Keep your sarcasm in the designated areas, please.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    QUOTE ( Invader Scoot)
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOMOGMOMGOGMOMGOMG

HALO-LIFE5 THEFT AUTO HAS J0rZT B33n L34rk3d!!L!OL!OL!OL!

Vote ***LOCKED*** for President!
  • DubbilexDubbilex Chump Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9799Members Posts: 2,017 Advanced user
    QUOTE (DR_FUZZY @ May 8 2004, 05:54 PM)
    Well, back on topic, its stupid to post a concept if you dont want people to customize it. You post it, people edit and talk about it, thats what this fourm is for. If you dont want that, get yourself a private modeler and shut your face kthx.

I win.

Precisely my thoughts on the matter.
    what
  • DillinjaDillinja Join Date: 2003-09-04 Member: 20563Members Posts: 1,187
    i hope this copyright havok will end soon
    user posted image
  • -Drake--Drake- -dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ- Join Date: 2003-04-02 Member: 15125Members Posts: 2,281
    edited May 2004
    LIES!!!!! 
    dropship
    APC
    that shark fighter thingy 

look now in thier description biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

plz dont model without my concent (since it for a mod)
    its fine for u to edit
    (ノ◕㉨◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • AkalamanaiaAkalamanaia Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11833Members Posts: 1,486
    QUOTE (DR_FUZZY @ May 8 2004, 05:54 PM)
    Well, back on topic, its stupid to post a concept if you dont want people to customize it. You post it, people edit and talk about it, thats what this fourm is for. If you dont want that, get yourself a private modeler and shut your face kthx.

I win.

People want feedback on their work, and public is best way to get feedback of all kinds, your post almost looks like flaming, i'd now on check how "appropiate" the post is.
    "I am tormented by dreams of our death, And grief at what is to come.
    For in dreams I have seen / The heavens falter, And the stars drop from the sky.
    In my dreams / Creation ceases without a sound. I have seen the destruction of the Way."