A Day In The Life

roqaliciousroqalicious Join Date: 2003-01-07 Member: 11981Members
<div class="IPBDescription">of an ele33t cal-i delta squadron player</div> Kharaa speaking english: Where is your 5th? you have HLTV?
Marine: yeah, its coming
Kharaa speaking english: Word, hurry up CAL rules say 15 minutes or we get a forfeit win.
Kharaa speaking english: That means you lose, and we win.
Marine: yeah we know, hes installing NS then rebooting.
Marine: He'l be back soon.
Kharaa speaking english: Ok, tell him to hurry up or we have to go.

*** intermission 23 minutes ***

Khraa speaking english: dude wthell is his problem?
6th Marine: Omg I'm here what'd i miss?
(Team) Kharaa speaking english: 2 gorge 2 fade 1 lerk 1 hive ok?
(Team) Other english Kharaa: yeah
Kharaa speaking english: ready
(Team) Commander: 2 pressure off start, capper and floater wait for my command, base build and stay, ok?
(Team) Confused marine: wait do i go cargo off start?
(Team) Marine: no you wait confused.
(Team) other marine: No u wait
(Team) Marine: wait I thought I was pressure off start?

*** 7 minutes later ***
Marine: ready

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep. "Hey whats that sound, I can't move omg!" said crab. All wise and powerful Puddeh responded, "Wait a couple secconds and you can move".

(Team) Marine: uh, did you guys see that? Ackz just disappeared. I'm scared dave, will I dream?

Over a 3rd party program unknown to the marines a voice speaks into their head. "ommggogmgmgomg wtsh** are you guys doing, who was talking while i was starting my demo omg you guys are SO NOUB!3. Seriously!." said ackz.

The terminotaur and teh roqqeh ad lib to RR as ackz was supposed to pressure, but instead hes gone. Upon entering RR they notice a skulk trying to peak out from behind the hallway. *whiiiiiiiiiiooooooosh bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang click click click click click click click click click click..." tehroqqeh: geezus WTH was that termi?? STOP CLICKING YOU"RE OUT OF AMMO!!!!".
Termi: oh uh, sorry man...script keeps doing that sometimes, lemme kick my computer.
tehroqqeh: dude, this isn't some 3d shooter this is the real deal. (roleplaying)
tehroqqeh: but seriously man, that gun cheats, it fired like 10 bullets faster then I could pull the trigger 3 times, and you hit every shot!
termi *flexing*: yeah man, i know...i put some custom upgrades on this standard issue pos.
tehroqqeh: word, show me that later.

As the action continues...

Puddeh: Ok Churro get in for ackz, hurry! you'l cap!.
sugarmyownchurro: what? dude i quit pandas for chem-x dawg, remember? The dr. dre is too cool for some silly pandas.
Puddeh: *speachless*
Puddeh: uh,....ok

As Termi and tehroqqeh push into cargo they hear some scuffling and grunting.
tehroqqeh: hey, man, you hear that?
termi: *singing*: We're not gonna take it! NOOOOOOOOOO! We aint gonna take it! We're not gonna take itttttttt __________ANY MORE@!!!!!!!!1!11!!!111!!
tehroqqeh *slaps termi*: hey man st hell up we're like tryin to win the war and stuff.
termi: oh yeah man, what, uh...yeah lets kill the gorgie.
tehroqqeh: I got your six, dude.
termi: k.

And with that, bang bang bang, whip up, bang, wow and then termi busts out a 573 degree turn to look cool and does a backflip while shooting a skulk on the rafters. Then he busts out a super megadrop AWP shot right in the bunghole of the gorge. Green goo splatters EVERYWHERE. That was disgusting.

Termi: Uh crab, we need backup!
Crab *Single handedly killing 3 skulks and a lerk with a single LMG clip*: uh yeah dude, be right there.

As crab arrives it is over before it starts. As each skulk magically appears before they hit the ground they are splattered with green stuff all over. The master, crab, has arrived.

dead kharra speaking english: just kill the hive already, you've been spawncamping us for like 20 secconds now, what a joke!

dead kharra has disconnected

The end.

Comments