Sky Texture / Aaatexture

SiLenTDeaTHSiLenTDeaTH Join Date: 2004-04-27 Member: 28257Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Where can I get them</div> Alright, i'd like to introduce myself first, My name is <i>SiLenTDeaTH</i>, played on the HL engine for about 6 years, and I got into mapping about 3 years ago, but i've been on and off for quite a while, so im not an expert or anything.

I used to make custom cs maps for servers, but now I've moved to the NS community, and Im just working on a little co_ map for a server my friends run so I can get used to ns mapping.

So I was wondering where I can get the sky texture to use, and also the aaa texture or something else that will not be seen in-game, because I can't seem to find them, I know they are in the Half-Life.gcf or seomthing but I dont really feel like finding an extractor to get them, are they stored anywhere else. or is there a sky texture in one of the ns wads?

If anyone can help, it be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    you can download a copy of teh half life wad <a href='http://maps.confusionville.net/files/halflife_wad.zip' target='_blank'>here</a>
    i strongly suggest you do not use the aaatrigger texture and instead use the null texture from xpcagey's tools availbe in the main forum.