Starting Round Question

MasterMikeMasterMike Join Date: 2004-01-30 Member: 25748Members
When you enable sv_cheats, the game will start reguardless of players on each side. However, the game does not ever end. Here is my question:

I'm involved in running tournament servers (www.BattleForTheGalaxy.com) and we need a way to start the round, even if theres 10 marines and 0 aliens. We need the round to start, then end (because there's no opposing force). Is there any way to do this without enabling sv_cheats? Any help is appreciated.

- MasterMike - General of the Marine Army.

Comments

• MasterMikeMasterMike Join Date: 2004-01-30 Member: 25748Members
  • romanoromano Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4296Members
    endgame 1 or endgame 2 will end the game with sv_cheats on with Team 1/2 as the winner.
  • voogruvoogru Naturally Modified (ex. NS programmer) Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1827Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Is there any way to do this without enabling sv_cheats?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

As far as I know, there is no way to do this.
  • MasterMikeMasterMike Join Date: 2004-01-30 Member: 25748Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-romano^_^+Mar 6 2004, 08:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (romano^_^ @ Mar 6 2004, 08:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> endgame 1 or endgame 2 will end the game with sv_cheats on with Team 1/2 as the winner. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You completly misunderstood. I'm trying to start the round reguardless of teams without using sv_cheats 1

<!--QuoteBegin-voogru+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (voogru)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->As far as I know, there is no way to do this.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Damn.