Grenades Are ****

AmbrosekAmbrosek Join Date: 2003-12-06 Member: 24018Members
<div class="IPBDescription">...........</div> a couple of hours ago, i got a new exp in nades.......AND THAT IS ****!

As i remember, i am a commo of rines and my team was losing badly as the score of kills 21 and death 72.

we all suppose to be SM by alliens but i notice 2 rines was sneak into allien s hive
i drop as many nades to them as i can and soon alliens hive was blow to hell within 10 sec....

and so on rines win mischeviously .......

and we got a conculsion: nades are some **** stuff and they were extremely unfair to alliens.

alliens score was 64 kills and 21 death.
Is that ****???

Comments

• TOmekkiTOmekki Join Date: 2003-11-25 Member: 23524Members
    how do u drop nades?
  • BuggyBuggy Join Date: 2003-11-08 Member: 22400Members, Constellation
    edited February 2004
    lol. indeed

i doubt there were 2 guys with a grenade launcher which snuck into their hive, which you dropped ammo packs on. and the hand grenades are given to each marine, ONCE per life.

send me those comm hax pls
  • Paranoia2MBParanoia2MB Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7832Members
    Meh

PG shotgunning is the best ever. That's all I have to say.
  • CheeseCheese Lork on the Clorf Join Date: 2003-12-15 Member: 24396Members, Constellation
    i want to bomb them to hell too!!!
    give me the nades guy!

comm: base under attack! everyone return to base!!!...well no wait...

*drops grenades at the poor onos*

comm: onos down base secured. good job guys...wel i mean...gratulations to myself!

HOW CAN YOU DROP NADES ?

thats not possible !!oneeleven!!
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    Welcome to Beta testing, please use your brain, and have a wonderful ride!
  • CheeseCheese Lork on the Clorf Join Date: 2003-12-15 Member: 24396Members, Constellation
    Now you guys expect me to think?
    *g*
    no sorry didn´t know that...
  • OutlawOutlaw Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22112Members
    maybe he meant mines?
  • Gecko_God_Of_DooomGecko_God_Of_Dooom Join Date: 2004-02-10 Member: 26353Members
    Comms newest abilty. "For 20 rez, deploy an airstrike"
    or thats what it seams like
  • taboofirestaboofires Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9853Members
    edited February 2004
    Run into hive. Build armory. Drop <i>mines</i>. Laugh as skulks start spawning and exploding instantly. It's also amusing to stand on top of the hive, mine the roof, and knife the hive from within your own little fortress.

It's also kinda mean, so don't do it all the time. Use your guns or something.

Actually, that brings an interesting idea to mind. If you drop a few mines where a hive will spawn when built, will it be destroyed instantly by setting them off? I'll have to take a look at that.

edit: for those of you who are (reasonably) confused, you cannot drop hand grenades, and grenade launchers can only be dropped in the radius of an advanced armory (which you will not have nearby when assaulting a hive room).
  • DeathageDeathage Join Date: 2004-01-01 Member: 24914Members
    hmmmm....

maybe they relocated right next to the hive and by "sneak into alien hive", he meant "walk through the doorway which was in range of the advance armoury"

well thats if he dropped them GLs...

ok maybe he just researched nades and when he says "i dropped as many nades as i can" he really meant "i wasted 50 res on ammo spam for their lmgs"

and maybe when he said "and soon the alien hive was blown to hell in 10 seconds" he really ment "and after 2 nades and 15 lmg clips the hive was down in 90 seconds"

all makes perfect sense to me
  • BallistoBallisto Join Date: 2003-05-19 Member: 16503Members
    I DOUBT an armory would surivive for 2 minutes outside a hive. Probably ammo spammed a couple gl ninjas.
  • PyrammusVertexPyrammusVertex Join Date: 2004-01-30 Member: 25725Members
    Meh, I'm confused.
  • The_Flying_FishThe_Flying_Fish Join Date: 2003-11-30 Member: 23757Members
    edited February 2004
    well this has proven to be the most confusing topic ever. and how were they being pwned with only 1 hive?
  • UltimaGeckoUltimaGecko hates endnotes Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16320Members
    The other thing you have to ask: if the aliens were doing so good, why wouldn't they have the res for another hive?