Bots

ED0ggYED0ggY Join Date: 2003-06-08 Member: 17103Members, Reinforced - Shadow
hi

i want some good bots for NS 3.0 i know there are some out there all ready as i have been looking for some good bots.
i have came across nothing i got a bot pack but it don't work anyone tell me where i can get some good bots around here?

Comments

• Vulgar_MenaceVulgar_Menace Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22118Members
    I meyself don't know of any, but why do you need bots? The NS community has never been bigger!
  • esunaesuna Rock Bottom Join Date: 2003-04-03 Member: 15175Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-EviL_D0ggY!+Feb 8 2004, 01:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (EviL_D0ggY! @ Feb 8 2004, 01:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> hi

i want some good bots for NS 3.0 i know there are some out there all ready as i have been looking for some good bots.
    i have came across nothing i got a bot pack but it don't work anyone tell me where i can get some good bots around here? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Considering 3.0 isn't even final yet, so i can only presume there are no 3.0 specific bots.

However, if you did a search, you would have found a multitude of posts referring to <a href='http://www.rcbot.com/' target='_blank'>rcbot.com</a> and <a href='http://www.whichbot.com/' target='_blank'>whichbot.com</a>. The former is a multi purpose marine / alien bot, and the latter is a alien only bot. On closer inspection, Whichbot appears to support 3.0.

Now please, in future, can you actually make use of the search function, this topic has been covered time and time again.
  • ED0ggYED0ggY Join Date: 2003-06-08 Member: 17103Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    thank you for that
    i will think about using them next time when i want something!
  • esunaesuna Rock Bottom Join Date: 2003-04-03 Member: 15175Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-EviL_D0ggY!+Feb 8 2004, 01:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (EviL_D0ggY! @ Feb 8 2004, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> thank you for that
    i will think about using them next time when i want something! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Don't think about it, just do it. It takes seconds and if there are results, it saves you the time of making a post and waiting on a reply. And if it is something that's commonly asked, you will find you will almost always recieve a number of hostile replies because of it.

Reading the FAQs, guidelines and searching before you post should always be done, it's only polite and saves cluttering the forums and wasting people's time.
  • JezpuhJezpuh Join Date: 2003-04-03 Member: 15157Banned
    And shouldn't this be in the General Discussion?