Mech Army.

Comments

• xectxect Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9807Members
    <span style='color:chartreuse'>*Continues to try and break through the jamming on his cellphone. If he manages to get hold of anyone, he passes along the message, telling someone outside the ranch to spread the message.*

*With the radio, tries to establish contact with my teammates again*

*Because there's no communication, stays within the walls.*</span>
  • 343_guilty_spark343_guilty_spark Join Date: 2003-06-18 Member: 17462Members
    Bill:<span style='color:green'>The bullets hit the mechs cockpit leaving many holes in it, the mech stops moving, a high velocity shot from another mech finishes it of.</span>

Xect:<span style='color:chartreuse'>Cell phone is still blocked, he joins back into the conversation with the team mates.</span>

<i>Re-inforcements: 3 minutes

"Yeah no ****." Some on says to Bill.
    "What the hell are we going to do ?" Comes a panicky voice.
    "OI ! we gots incoming from the south looks like 4-5 light aircraft." Someone says.
    The mechs swirl round to that direction and look for the targets, out of the clouds come a volley of missiles, the missiles swirl hard as mech fire at them and deploy chaff and flares; distracting some missiles, three mechs are instantly down aswell as some buildings, 4 planes come down from the clouds and open fire with their machines guns.</i>

<span style='color:purple'>"Crap, slugs suck agasint planes moving that fast."
    He parks himself between 4 buildings and hides.
    "Ok nuub get ready, that airstrike will be coming soon."</span>
  • Bill_DoorBill_Door Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11792Members
    <span style='color:green'>"Find cover. Anyone and everyone rigged for treble A start firing. Give 'em summat to think about."
    [Quickly checks for any hostile mechs and engages. Otherwise, starts firing bursts at the attacking aircraft]</span>
  • NuubNuub Join Date: 2004-01-05 Member: 25059Members
    edited March 2004
    <span style='color:gold'>"Damn planes, lets see if it hit them... Stay there... lock on!"
    [Opens fire at the incoming planes]
    "Eat lead, sucka!"</span>
    <span style='color:chartreuse'>*Due to his lack of targetting or radar, and the following utter inability to do anything usefull at all in a battle, stays inside.*

*Drives mech into hanger*

"Keep them out, I'll try the hardline"

*Runs into the mechanic shop and finds a hardwired telephone. Uses it to contact everyone he didn't have time to raise from the cellphone, making sure to tell everyone he gets to to spread the message in case he loses connection again.*</span>
    edited March 2004
    Bill <span style='color:green'>He manages to down a plane, with well placed shots. </span>

Nuub <span style='color:gold'>The guns swirl up before unleashing the barrage of bullets, one of them is badly damaged another one was unfourtunate enough to be in the firing line, it tryed to dive down which made it worst as it faced the bullets, a red patch appeared on the cockpit window before it flew straight down into a building.
    </span>

<i>New blips showed up on the radar, however there were under GAC signals, the planes soared past firing at the UEN planes. Both of them were caught by suprise and went down in balls of fire, the planes then carryed on going towards the airstrike co-ordinates, they evaded the fire from ground tanks and dropped their cluster bombs on the artillery, they swirled back towards the Ranch while firing at the tanks below.
    "Mechs you gotta a freaking wave of tanks coming towards you, i can see 4 seismic tanks from where i am and 5 Thor mechs, and im guessing 17 Slider tanks and 5 Motive tanks."
    The pilot was cut off as a shell from a tank slammed into his plane.

5 Helicopters approached aswell with 2 Gun ships towards the Mech ranch, the pilot of the helicopter spoke out to the people below as they landed in the middle of the ranch.
    "All civilians please board the choppers right now, leave all valuables and board now before the UEN arrive to the ranch."
    People start leaving the houses and bars and run to the choppers.
    "Mechs you better guard our ****, an get that informative out of here now!"
    </i>
    edited March 2004
    <span style='color:chartreuse'>"Aw ****"

*Keeps trying to raise support, spreading the message that the mech ranch is going down for good, with all the jobs in it.*</span>
    <span style='color:chartreuse'>
    The phone works, many people don't seem so bothered about this though the odd one or two do but are way too busy. When you phone Alison, a helicopter pilot you helped once and is in your debt, she agrees to help and get her group of chopper pilots over to help you, they should be there in 10 minutes.</span>
  • Daza4Daza4 Kerc Kasha Join Date: 2003-04-06 Member: 15233Members
    Damn, this rpg is heating up, I should of joined before. Unless .. 343 is there anymore room left?
    <span style='color:chartreuse'>"Oh well. Not much, but it should help."

*Walks out into the mech hanger, taking a quick look around for a specific hammer class mech. If it's not there, boards his mech and rides back out to the battle*

"How's status?"</span>
    edited March 2004
    <span style='color:red'>"You guys look like you could use a little help over there. Names Kerc. Kerc Kashra, but you can call me Daza. " *Uses the thrusters on his mech. To fly over to the rest of the group.* "I'm useing a Pault type mech."</span>
    edited March 2004
    <span style='color:green'>"Nice to have another person to help. The situation is we need to delay a shedload of medium armour. So, are you feeling lucky today?"
    *Engages stealth and moves over to the walls, looking for a point to start sniping from*</span>
    edited March 2004
    <span style='color:gold'>"Daza you must be Bills friend his been talking about sometimes?"
    *Notices the tanks and mechs far away*
    "You gotta be s*itting me... Guess we got no chance, everyone except slugs, keep a fair range to them! Everyone pick their target, im going for the seismic tanks! See you there guys!"
    *Actives cloak and starts moving behind the seismic tanks*
    "Watch out for the mech behind the tanks, that will be me, so dont shoot me!"</span>
    edited March 2004
    <span style='color:red'>"engage combat mode." *Combat mode engaged* "Ok now lets see here there you are you little ****" *Fires 5 short bursts at a tank* "WHAT WAS THAT ? I can't hear you over my guns!"</span>
    **** im too used to reaserch vessel mmfd,used green lol.
    <span style='color:gold'>"Forget about it, its nothing important, as long as you know how to fight. Im behind the tanks now, ill give 'em hell from here!"
    *Starts aiming at the tanks, makes sure got full mags and deactivates cloak*
    [Opens fire at the seismic tanks]</span>
    <span style='color:RED'> "Trust me, I know how to fight"</span>
    <span style='color:chartreuse'>*Starts riding mech around ranch, walking into different weapon shops and any weapon stashes he knows of to look for infantry-wielded anti-armor weaponry.*</span>
    Oh, now that the forums are back up. Spark won't be posting for some days, told me yesterday on MSN.
    edited March 2004
    <span style='color:green'>[ He sees a building which may or may not hold his mech weight and a little ditch just outside the wall where he could fit inside and have alot of cover.]</span>

<span style='color:gold'>[He manages to destory a smaller down tank before his mech freezes up and switches off, the tanks fire at his mech, the mech quizers abit before tumbling over, you get knocked out on impact.]</span>

<span style='color:red'>[It takes a few bursts before the tank stops and fumes badly before exploding.]</span>

<span style='color:purple'>[He slips pass un-noticed by the tanks and reaches a safe distance.
    "Watch out guys they got two bombers with EMP weapons, i think Nuub is down, going towards the base, good luck."</span>

<span style='color:chartreuse'>[He finds a shop with alot of weaponary in it, he finds 5 heavy duty anti-tank rocket launchers but only 8 rockets for them, after more searching he finds a EMP cannon in there at 1/4 battery, seems it can only fire 6 shots left, 7 if lucky.]</span>
    <span style='color:green'>*Jumps the wall*
    "Time for the paintjob to start paying off... if they don't have thermal on everything."
    [Takes cover in the ditch and starts snapping off shots at the enemy]</span>
    <span style='color:gold'>"Need help..."
    *Faints*</span>
    <span style='color:chartreuse'>*Stacks a few launchers in a box, then carries it outside, placing it on the street. After that, starts looking for people able to use weapons, telling them to help him get rid of the tanks. After that, starts shooting the weapons at the tanks, with anyone able, and willing, to help.*</span>
    <span style='color:red'>"I think I just saw one of our mechs die..." *Fires a couple more bursts at the rest of the tanks.*</span>
    <i>People come and help use the RL's , they manage to destory a seismic tank and 3 growlers, they also diable a seismic tank.

The seismic tanks are now in range, they open fire at the ranch, buildings crumble away and mechs are blown up, the pther tanks then start there volley, destorying the ranch even more.</i>

<span style='color:green'>[He manages to destory a seismic tank, the explosion destoryed another tank right by it.]</span>

<span style='color:red'>[He didn't manage to kill anything.]</span>

<i>Some of the artillery type mechs started firing their howitzers at the tanks, explosions followed by a shape of a wrecked tank cold be seen sometimes, the air is filled with a low humming noise before two bombers come into view, they dropped a trail of bombs, people frantically fired at the bombs, not alot where destoryed before they landed in the ranch and exploded sending a large EMP shockwave, all the mechs shutted down.</i>
    <span style='color:green'>*My vision abruptly blacks out*
    "Dammit! I'm dead!"
    *I reach up and jack out, to be greeted by the smell of scorched insulation*
    "Maybe not. Where are the manual controls for this thing?"
    *I undo my restraints*
    "Heh, I forgot, this is a mech, not a tank..."
    *I push open a hatch and get out*
    "I shoulda chosen khaki overalls, right now I stick out like a sore thumb."
    *I run towards the ranch*</span>
    <span style='color:red'>"Work you son of a bit-ch!" *Searches his mech for a weapon*</span>
    <span style='color:red'>[He finds a all purpose pistol under his seat.]</span>

<i>The mechs all display a little bar showing they are starting to repair their themselves.</i>
    edited March 2004
    <span style='color:red'>"Hmm it won't win a war but it could save my a-ss" *co-cks pistol and opens his mechs hatch*</span>
    <span style='color:chartreuse'>"Aw sh!t".

*Starts asking people if they know where to find more weapons, and telling them to help searching. Then starts looking for explosives, and for a car that looks like it wouldn't take too much work to hotwire.*</span>
    <span style='color:green'>"Hey... wait a second... mechs auto-repair in the event of being EMP'd"
    *Turns and runs back to the mech*</span>

<b>I'm not going to be able to post for 4 days, so the plan is to wait for the mech to finish auto-repairs</b>