Hardly Any Servers On Steam!

13»

Comments

• bLuIShbLuISh Join Date: 2003-05-21 Member: 16559Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Maverick102+Dec 27 2003, 05:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Maverick102 @ Dec 27 2003, 05:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->-I seem to HL shine for no reason
    -The right click menu is ****
    -for some reason my text is shown in like size 2 ever now and again
    -crashs for no reason
    -crashs on map change
    -the friends list keeps telling me with someone signs on, stopping me from doing what I was doing (i've tried turning it off)
    -updates take for ever
    -no CD
    -more anoying to turn on (i'm lazy so yes i care)

so no I don't just forget things<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->-I seem to HL shine for no reason<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    hl shine..?

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->-The right click menu is ****<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    silly nub, type in "bind mouse2 +popupmenu" and all will be good

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->-for some reason my text is shown in like size 2 ever now and again<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

no idea..hasnt happened to me
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->-crashs for no reason<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    probably ur comp

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->-crashs on map change<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    known problem, its better just to leave game after match ends, and just rejoin.

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->-the friends list keeps telling me with someone signs on, stopping me from doing what I was doing (i've tried turning it off)<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

now ur bsing me, it makes a noise, it doesnt stop you from anything. i think there IS an alert thingy, but thats something YOU have to put on, take it off geez.

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->-updates take for ever<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    no they dont, unless your a 56ker

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->-no CD<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

CD blowed like crap, they always have a hack ready to counter the new versions within 10 mins of a new release of CD, so CD can blow me

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->-more anoying to turn on (i'm lazy so yes i care)<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hows it more annoying? make a shortcut to NS, double click that, itll load steam and auto load ns so all you gotta do is join a game.
  • SopsSops Join Date: 2003-07-03 Member: 17894Members, Constellation
    if you don't know what HL shine is your a nub
    and is i've said my comp is fine
    1.7 Ghz P4
    512 FeGorce FX 5200
    512 DDR RAM
    Win XP Pro
    I have cable i-net
    and yes i've bin playing ns for about 8 months now i know what the right click menu if for
    and i've also said b4 the friend thing is not the sound (i know what sound your taking about) i'm talking about a popup
    CD is really one of the better anti hack
    and turn everything on with windows is just plan stupid becuase it slows down your comp

face it I HATE STEAM, i'm not trying to get you to hate steam so just **** off
  • GrillkohleGrillkohle Join Date: 2003-12-23 Member: 24695Members, Constellation
    Bluish, take it easy, no need for calling someone a noob.