Master & Slave Terminology

2»

Comments

• ParasiteParasite Join Date: 2002-04-13 Member: 431Members
    edited December 2003
    <!--QuoteBegin--Ryo-Ohki+Nov 30 2003, 02:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Ryo-Ohki @ Nov 30 2003, 02:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->By the way, can we stop blaming all this PC speak on liberals? As a left wing individual myself I abhore much of this endless tirade of "correct speak", and I can't find another left wing person on these forums, or in real life, who is a staunch supporter of this. So unless the "American Association of Left Wing Citizens and Like Minded Individuals" is behind this, please stop blaming it on us!
    <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah that's right, I'm quoting myself because I feel like a broken record. <b>Stop blaming this on liberals.</b> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Dude, its comin straight out of the Office of Affirmative Action. IIRC, an office brought about in a great deal by pressure from the ACLU...cant get much more liberal.

This drops right in the same category with the censoring of textbooks...all that censored terminoligy is brought about by so called "civil rights" pressure groups.

I consider myself left of center as well, but its all this "liberal" thinking that gets us into crap like this.