Any Swg Players In Here?

p4Samwisep4Samwise Join Date: 2002-12-15 Member: 10831Members
<div class="IPBDescription">on Bria in particular?</div> Just idly wondering if any of y'all play SWG on the Bria server. I've been playing for almost a month now.

Comments

• XaniethXanieth Join Date: 2002-11-06 Member: 7280Members
    I played it for 1 and a half months on Radiant and then quit because I freaking hate it.
  • ubermenschubermensch Join Date: 2002-12-31 Member: 11692Banned
    <!--QuoteBegin--Xanieth+Sep 17 2003, 07:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Xanieth @ Sep 17 2003, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I played it for 1 and a half months on Radiant and then quit because I freaking hate it. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    yeah, so did i, played for about a month, TRIED to like it, but i couldent, the game is lots of things, but fun is by far not one of them..

i can name about 10 people off the top of my head who i personally know that have already quit their subscribtion, almost EVERYONE is quitting after their first 1 or 2 months, they're going to be in for a huge surprise once they see how slowly the subscribtion cash flow comes in in the next few months
  • p4Samwisep4Samwise Join Date: 2002-12-15 Member: 10831Members
    Just out of curiosity, what professions did you guys have, or what was your general play style? I've been leaning heavily toward crafting (I really like making people stuff and signing my character's name to it, negotiating prices for items, finding high quality resources, that sort of thing), with a side of entertaining (if you get a good crowd it's fun to just chat with them and goof around between fights) and a bit of marksmanship (so I can run static quests [mission terminals are good for cash but little else], which are lots of fun whenever they're not buggy).