More Pissass

NSMonkeyNSMonkey Members Join Date: 2003-08-10 Member: 19379Posts: 2
Make NS Cool
OK NS is pretty cool now but hwat it needs is more pissass to make it exciting and the aliens always lose with 2.0 and ive been playing since 2.04 so im pretty sure i know what im talking bout kthx so heres the idea dont flame plz:

*Those guys with the claws should get someting that makes the little blue circle dispaper because the marinea always know where they are goin be next which is no good

*The flying thing the guy that said they should not flap their wings i thinik so because it makes a sound which is bad they should be silthy like James Bonde and shoot the armor guys with the spikes

*I saw a suggesting that said the claw guys are going to get a new thing that breathes fire adnd thats good because tourrettes are 2 hard 2 kill

*In starcraft the armor guys could pick up their base and move it around and i dont know why you disabled that in NS 2.01c it was better whn they could

*The commander should be able to shoot from his chair like peek out and do a littloe karate chop when the skulk is eating the chair because who wouldnt lolol

*The big oliphant things shoed be able to not get hit by missilos when the armor guys are shooting them and the big armor guys should get eaten and the dog thinss should be able to go inside the armor guy cammander base and make the computer all mess up like ghosts should start attacking them from the walls and maybe like in star wars the blue ghost things like when obee one died to the black mask dude that would be cool

NEway these are just my suggestings so if u like them plz tell me and i think they will give nature selecting more pissass thx for the game its good

Comments

• SpazmaticSpazmatic Members Join Date: 2003-05-10 Member: 16184Posts: 888
    I'm speechless.
  • JaspJasp Members Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13076Posts: 649
    edited August 2003
    OK NS is pretty cool now but hwat it needs is more pissass to make it exciting and the aliens always lose with 2.0 and ive been playing since 2.04 so im pretty sure i know what im talking bout kthx so heres the idea dont flame plz

You sure u know what your talking about?

Rest of the post is sheer nonsense i dont even understand it tbh claw guys? flappy things? base moving?

*The commander should be able to shoot from his chair like peek out and do a littloe karate chop when the skulk is eating the chair because who wouldnt lolol

POW POW yer right...

*The big oliphant things shoed be able to not get hit by missilos when the armor guys are shooting them and the big armor guys should get eaten and the dog thinss should be able to go inside the armor guy cammander base and make the computer all mess up like ghosts should start attacking them from the walls and maybe like in star wars the blue ghost things like when obee one died to the black mask dude that would be cool

Black mask dude?? blue ghost things??

hmmmmmmzzzzzzz think we got another smart-bomb lol

Well i guess we should give him some credit provided us with 5 mins of laughs must of took him about an hour to think it up and about 5-15 mins to type it. Funny i guess in a kind of smart-bomb pisstake way.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    user posted image
  • NecroNecro <insert non-birthday-related title here> Members Join Date: 2002-08-09 Member: 1118Posts: 3,051 Fully active user
    he's been playing since 2.04? DAMN! and i though us pt's got only the latest builds!
    EUPT
  • MachiavelliMachiavelli Members Join Date: 2003-07-27 Member: 18468Posts: 191
    You got to be joking.
    "Necessities can be many, but the one that is strongest is that which constrains you to win or to die." -Machiavelli
  • LambdaProjectLambdaProject Members Join Date: 2002-02-20 Member: 230Posts: 317
    Welcome to a smart bomb wannabee thread. Lets just pass over this troll
    -|TE|Agent

|Px|aonomus: hl doesnt work, it just makes you think it does
  • OlljOllj our themepark-stalking nightmare Fade Members Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10696Posts: 3,844
    Thats a bad Smart Bomb parody.
    "What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"
    "The same thing we do every night, Pinky, trying to launch Steam."

I like:
    user posted image
  • BergerBerger Members, Constellation Join Date: 2002-11-16 Member: 8945Posts: 621
    Oh dear. confused.gif
    user posted image
    [C*B]Berger :|: berger.txt
  • Vinegar_NinjaVinegar_Ninja Members Join Date: 2003-01-12 Member: 12211Posts: 120
    mmm idicoy.....
    tasty......
    Sig image removed. Sig images must be no more than 400x75 pixels and no more than 22kb in size. No exceptions. -BobTheJanitor
    the official crowbarrer of Doomaniac
  • ForlornForlorn Banned Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2634Posts: 6,498
    ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!

Holy crap... so many bad suggestions at once...

On a side note, did you fail all of your english classes? confused.gifconfused.gif
    user posted imageuser posted image#sci-ns Want decent mini-maps?

Bad NS clan scene?Pm me on IRC!
  • BlaqWolfBlaqWolf Members Join Date: 2002-10-28 Member: 1667Posts: 554
    i think NSMonkey is on to something!

i agree with all the suggestions he listed above.

oy... -_-

P.S.: he's not serious, so trying to refute his suggestions is pointless
    Sir! You got shot in the head, so we gave you CPR and saved you, sir!

*The Lunixmonster 3.0 - 69.93.5.186:27015 *
  • MavericMaveric Members Join Date: 2002-08-07 Member: 1101Posts: 2,923
    Oh, sweet, jebus, no!

*laughs while shaking head like "no!!!1one"*
    *Secret message :: Maveric says he's quit playing NS!*
  • kuperayekuperaye Members, Constellation Join Date: 2003-03-14 Member: 14519Posts: 957 Advanced user
    allve i got to say is SHEER NUB.. first its obI one kenobi the black mask dude is the most famouse villian DARTH VADER....

sigless :O

Sig images must be no larger than 400x75 pixels and 22kb. No exceptions. -Burncycle
  • th0r0nth0r0n Born again n00b Members Join Date: 2003-06-12 Member: 17313Posts: 485
    That's hilarious. well done NSMonkey.
    Long time NS player, feel like an utter newb again though, catch me on any UK server that's got people in :)
  • PathPath Members Join Date: 2003-06-28 Member: 17745Posts: 79
    Oi, somebody hurt me sad.gif
    </Path>
  • PinheddPinhedd Members Join Date: 2003-03-14 Member: 14505Posts: 361
    all I've got to say is... DELETED!
  • SoberanaSoberana Members Join Date: 2003-06-25 Member: 17695Posts: 849
    Sad
    Alias: CKM #ckmania for lessons
    You've been around for more than a year. You know the sig size limits. Follow them.
  • eggmaceggmac Members Join Date: 2003-03-03 Member: 14246Posts: 1,152
    heh, nice one monkey smile.gif
    Sig image nuked. Sig images must be no more than 400x75 pixels and no more than 22kb in size. No exceptions. -BobTheJanitor
    -- fwd-eggmac
    -- #fleetwood (quakenet)
  • MonkeybonkMonkeybonk Banned Join Date: 2003-08-04 Member: 18859Posts: 588
    This guy makes Smart Bomb look like an ICBM.
    when ur using the fade u feel like ur walking, he looks like if he runs he is gonner be fast but he just walks. its like he is taking a casual stroll too his mates hive, or down to the shops. run for gods sake there are marines shooting u.
  • DubbilexDubbilex Chump Members Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9799Posts: 2,017 Advanced user
    edited August 2003

.....wooooooow confused.gif

what
  • the_draftthe_draft Members Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16977Posts: 80
    Hilarious. "pissass." That was priceless.

user posted image
  • ScarletPhoenixScarletPhoenix Members Join Date: 2003-08-06 Member: 19133Posts: 80
    QUOTE (Monkeybonk @ Aug 10 2003, 08:48 PM)
    This guy makes Smart Bomb look like an ICBM.

Best... retort... evar! smile.gif
    DELETED!

Baleeted, you mean baleeted!

Hilarious. "pissass." That was priceless.

Thus my "speechless".
  • MausMaus Members Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5599Posts: 2,532
    Don't feed the troll.
    user posted image
  • Ender1Ender1 Members Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 7973Posts: 40
    AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA omg I think I just lost some brain cells just reading that. that was hilarious. biggrin.gif
  • SuBSuB AusNS Forum Admin Members Join Date: 2003-02-18 Member: 13723Posts: 511
    edited August 2003
    Hahaha... funny ****.

Oh well... maybe learn the names of the alien classes before trying to suggest turning them into dragons that breath fire to down turrets biggrin.gif

It might help to also realise that we're not up to 2.04 yet wink.gif

Oh and I presume you mean pizzaz?

tounge.gif

Ofcourse that's **** funny... 'NSMonkey'... GOLD biggrin.gif
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    stf //

user posted image
  • RedfordRedford Monorailcatfjord Members, NS1 Playtester Join Date: 2002-04-28 Member: 528Posts: 2,977
    Please do not feed the troll.
    Am I infected with Delicious?
  • LazerLazer Members, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14406Posts: 1,690
    *Falls off of chair **** pants.* rofl I really hope that was a joke.
    -ns2_icarus original map
    -ns_nancy remake lead
  • DiscoDuckDiscoDuck Members Join Date: 2003-01-17 Member: 12393Posts: 150
    This is smart bomb: teh aliens should have a scorpian that hovars without flaping

This is smart bomb on 2.0: pissass
  • HypergripHypergrip Suspect GermanyMembers, NS1 Playtester, Contributor Join Date: 2002-11-23 Member: 9689Posts: 930
    edited August 2003
    DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
    zombie.gif
    Please do not feed the troll.

Not replying feeds trolls too, so the only solution is to hijack the thread!

So, what do you all think of ____? I hear it's totally _____. Don't you agree?
This discussion has been closed.