Ns 2.0 And Plants

SNiperMarineSNiperMarine Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18085Banned
edited August 2003 in NS General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">Don't Flame... Post!</div> [decoy_for_admins=1]

<span style='color:yellow'><b>Wow NS 2.0 if pretty fun. It is more fast then NS 1.04

But can NS have plants in the game, like bushes?</b></span>

[/decoy]

Now that the facade is over: <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=41444' target='_blank'>Read This First Before Posting (I copied the URL form my other topic's address)</a>

Well back to the Bush topic.

If the recall for Grey Davis needed 1.3 million vailid signatures, why not 50 million signatures for the recall of Bush?

If the republicans won a victory agains Davis, why not a Democratic victory?

Although Grey Davis may not be the best governor, but the recall would cost the state like 30 million dollars. For you Hl players take 30,000,000 and divide it by 30 and you may see how many HL games that would buy.

So why not recall of Bush?

*True* Many of us may be too young to vote *legally*

How about a recall durring the next election?

If Bush looses the next election he lost and is also recalled...

Well it is true that Suddam H. has killed many people...

Well the elimination of him could be established better, and at a less costly price.

Would you agree with this:?

One man is not worth the lives of thousands?

So if Bush decided on an assinnation attempt or sent a team to capture Suddam H., then there would be less damage...

If the rerrorists or other people decided to do the same thing to Bush, well that goes in the part (one man is not worth the lives of 1000s?)

So Bush may be backlashed because of the decision of assanation or capture... But he would save people. Would an attempt from Bush to assasinate or capture Suddam H. or a lie to the US be more embarrassing?

Maybe, this post is totally wrong...

Comments

• Cheez1Cheez1 Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12900Members
    1- Learn to spell a little better my freind.

2- what is this about now?
  • StakhanovStakhanov Join Date: 2003-03-12 Member: 14448Members
    edited August 2003
    :/

(admins aren't likely to be fooled longer than me)

However , if you wish to start a serious discussion you should better have the patience to wait until the appropriate forum is back in the first place. Your threads are going to be locked more tightly than a 1.04 hive.

Oh and by the way , I don't think plants fit the "gritty" feel that well , only exception being the Biodome hive room in ns_origin.
  • SNiperMarineSNiperMarine Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18085Banned
    Well the biodome doesn't have a lot of plants...
  • fo_sheezy_my_neezyfo_sheezy_my_neezy Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10768Members, Constellation
    yeah, or if you have an atrium or something. I personally like the "illusionary" plants myself, less to get stuck on
  • SpobSpob Join Date: 2003-04-03 Member: 15166Members
    yeah bact to the admin_decoy yes i think the scorpions should hover
  • StoneMonkStoneMonk Join Date: 2003-06-11 Member: 17279Members, Constellation
    Sniper, I play NS and read the forums so I dont have to think about the poor state of US politics. Your attempt to inject them into a NS setting is unwelcome. Dont take this as a flame, but if you want to discuss RL stuff, please do it somewhere else. Thank you.
  • JoltGrisJoltGris Join Date: 2002-12-19 Member: 11143Members
    biodome alien plant hahah thought it was an alien model
  • Bosnian_CowboyBosnian_Cowboy Join Date: 2003-06-07 Member: 17088Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--Cheez!+Aug 6 2003, 04:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Cheez! @ Aug 6 2003, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> 1- Learn to spell a little better my freind.

2- what is this about now? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    1 - You should use captions.
    2 - You shouldn't be a hypocrite, <b>friend</b>.
  • MrMojoMrMojo Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9882Members, Constellation
    Yeah. It's always funny when people tell others to spell better when they cant themselves.

Oh, and ..lol.
  • MonsieurEvilMonsieurEvil Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 4Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    edited August 2003
    Welcome to suspension land, SniperMarine... population, you.
This discussion has been closed.