Need Rine Model

r3men4ntr3men4nt Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 8103Members
<div class="IPBDescription">please upload orignal model!</div> Please upload orignal model! Please im at school and I want to use it for a project!

Comments

• Lucid_MelodyLucid_Melody Join Date: 2003-02-20 Member: 13772Members
    Make sure you get the NS team's permission if you're doing something that might require their permission... yeah... I think I said that correctly.

Not lettin me upload the zip...

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You cannot upload this type of file<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Since when can you not upload *.zip files?
  • MausMaus Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5599Members
    (1) <i>Always</i> back up your origanal models/sprites/sounds when you get a replacement for them

(2) Just delete the model you have - you'll download the default from the game server when you try to connect (so long as you haven't turned off downloads)

---

Lucid - that's the error it gives when the file you're uploading is too large. The maximum size is around 120kb.
  • enf0rcerenf0rcer intrigued... Join Date: 2003-03-16 Member: 14584Members
    he is at school and thus cannot reinstall.. or join a server for that matter. I too am still at school.. god damn golf got screwed over by the rain! BAH! .. what are you using it for anyhow?
  • r3men4ntr3men4nt Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 8103Members
    i was goin to do like a background for my design and communicatons class but what ever