Kitten's Al|en Pack

Commander_KittensCommander_Kittens Join Date: 2003-03-03 Member: 14255Members
<div class="IPBDescription">ITS FINALLY OUT !!!</div> You can grab it here thaks to Biohazard

<a href='http://www.clan-dg.net/downloads/kittens_alien_pack.zip' target='_blank'>Enjoy !</a>

Comments

• NottinghamNottingham Join Date: 2002-11-26 Member: 10002Members
    edited March 2003
    I have waited for this one a long time but now when I see it all I can say is (no offence) crap!

Sure the work of modellers & skinners are great but everything I wanted to use in this pack I already have in the same or in better versions.

Not even the skin on the hands are the same on the marine models.
    I dont think this pack is worthy the hard work of modellers/skinners/animators/sprite artist etc. holding your name when you done nothing but zipped it all thogether.
    And why call it Ultimate A L | E N Pack when you not using the hudson models etc.

Sorry but thats my opinion.
    Maby not everone think so but I do.

Starting on my own "real A L | E N" pack instead... Where I make sprites, some skins etc. by myself... (and NO Im not advertising for my pack cuz I dont have in mind to release it)
  • Commander_KittensCommander_Kittens Join Date: 2003-03-03 Member: 14255Members
    edited March 2003
    <span style='color:red'>** See Kitten run. Run Kittens run! See Kitten *nuked*. Baaaaaddddd kittens **</span>
  • MonsieurEvilMonsieurEvil Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 4Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Ahhh, now now boys. No one likes to hear that.
This discussion has been closed.