Heavy Model Reskin ( A Try Atleast)

Cpl_WiderCpl_Wider Join Date: 2003-03-21 Member: 14747Members
I think that many of us alien fans stumbled upon a problem in finding a good heavy model for NS. Atleast i did, first i used the ape suit model
but as it turned out. i did not at that time have any animations for smartgun. I think they fixed that now however. I found a heavy model with working smartgun animations, but to my disapointment it not only looked like the old HA but it had all of those horrible animations aswell. For you who dont mind the old animations it is a good model. I use the hudson high-poly colonial marine model for my marines and the old heavy armor does not look good at all together with that model. So i figured id make a conversion, im not a real skinner so it is far from perfect.. hehe.. but i did try to make a skin that would work with the colonial marine models out there. It didnt take very long, about 15-20 mins i think.
Then i made heavy hands that would fit the model.
Im gonna try and post a picture of the reskin,. but im not used to working with these forums. trying to attach an image.
if it doesnt work i will retry.

Another thing, i was wondering if anyone is working on new player animations. cause i hate many of the old ones. hehe

Comments