Soundpacks!

DogmeatDogmeat Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13571Members
<div class="IPBDescription">I want them now!!!!!!!</div> I'm so tired of those marine voices. I got those avp2 and Star Craft packs. I still didn't like the marine sounds. It would be cool if someone would make british soundpack.

Comments

• DelarosaDelarosa Naturally Custom Join Date: 2002-11-29 Member: 10214Members, NS1 Playtester
    <!--QuoteBegin--Dogmeat+Feb 24 2003, 01:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Dogmeat @ Feb 24 2003, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> It would be cool if someone would make ________ <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    that exact phrase is used more than anything else in the whole entire community...

you want something custom, try and help others learn... right along side of you.... if you can't do it... who's gunna do it for you?

----------------
    moderater note.... you CAN take off the top half of this post if you find it offensive, but when you do, take this part of the message with you.... you will find one angry, bitter member if you take away teh WHOLE part of the message below this little line thingy....
    ----------------

sorry, i'm bitter, i know, but the chance that somone will make your stuff is pretty slim, which is why you need to change a "can you make" or "it would be cool if somone made" into phrases that resemble "can somone help me do...." or "what tools do i need to do" or even, "i'm interested in making ____ does anyone know where i should start?"
  • enfurnoenfurno Join Date: 2003-01-25 Member: 12729Members
    find a bunch of .wavs you like and rename them to the sounds in the game...so simple...although i must say british??

"good ole chap a bit of a shakeup on the bridge you might say"
    "might it be likely sir for a smit of medical attention"

maybe like the croc hunter would be good

"WOW!! these blokes are dangerous!! LETS SEE IF SHE BITES!"
    "BY CHRIKY MATE THAT LITTLE BUGGA DUG RIGHT INTO ME"

yeh, that would be much better and those sound sim sure are readily available somewhere...
    ill lookinto putting a croc hunter pack together if someone else doesnt do it
  • MorgothMorgoth Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13096Members
    do a search for soundpaks
    search some ns custom sites

its not that hard to find stuff
  • El_DiablosEl_Diablos Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5666Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--enfurno+Feb 24 2003, 08:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (enfurno @ Feb 24 2003, 08:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> find a bunch of .wavs you like and rename them to the sounds in the game...so simple... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    not that easy.
    you would probably resample the wav to a lower quality so it doesnt cause much lag. then you would have to make it mono rather than stereo. simple, but not as easy as u stated.
  • TykjenTykjen Join Date: 2003-01-21 Member: 12552Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    delarosa u need to find something else todo and stop acting as a moderator. i bet that ppl really dont take the first post so damn offensive as u make it sound like. let ppl post, and if they post in a bad mannor, just report em, instead of having "moderator wannabee" written all over ya