For What It Is Worth.

2»

Comments

• coilcoil Amateur pirate. Professional monkey. All pance. Join Date: 2002-04-12 Member: 424Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Yes, people are mis-interpreting the original post. However, I think banning a player for "building out of order" is pretty ridiculous. No, he wasn't being a team player. Yes, maybe he was trying to "ruin" your game - he wasn't very good at it. *shrug* Seems a big deal over nothing at all to me.
  • dexiondexion Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5339Members
    edited February 2003
    Coil,

You are correct at this point in time it is not a big deal. He hurt no one, in the future, if he continues this behavior, who is to say. He needs to understand antisocial behavior is punished. He did not build out of order he usrped the gorge who was playing as a team player, became a second gorge dropped a sensory and then killed himself. His purpose was to bend the game to his will as opposed to the groups wishes. It continues to be not a big deal. But, if other admins wish to take action they are now aware of his demeanor.

dex
  • FireStormFireStorm Join Date: 2002-11-06 Member: 7390Members
    <span style='color:red'>!NOOB SPOTTED!</span> Seriously, in 1.04, making a sensory first is really viable and lethal for marines. Invisible aliens waiting for you at every corner instead of rushing skulks can be more dangerous. Really. On every game I played with aliens doing sensory first, aliens won the game. Believe me, a cloaked skulk is really dangerous.
  • SuperflySuperfly Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3485Members, Constellation
    Mean people suck...