Voogru.com - Worst Unfair Server?

RevenantRevenant Join Date: 2003-01-13 Member: 12249Members
<div class="IPBDescription">What do you think?</div> I just joined ns.voogru.com - I get into the ready room and suddently "Kick Revenant?" appears. I get kicked and banned 5 seconds into the game. Who? What? Why? I Don't know, the problem is I never had a chance to

Play, take a screenshots or even make a demo.

Voogru.com is definately one of the worst ns servers out there. Stay clear of it.

Comments

• LucidLucid Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10534Members, Constellation
    lock this quick. I have no opinion on this matter but it's been talked to death.
  • RevenantRevenant Join Date: 2003-01-13 Member: 12249Members
    1st time visted server 1st time banned from any server, what is the world coming to? a load of people who ban someone they dont know? how god damn freaking ****. no wonder gaming communities get killed.
  • BacksliderBackslider Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3400Members
    Voogru is a member of the forums here. Try sending him a PM.

/omg, I'm ban from a server, nobody likes me, I think I'll jump off a bridge today. *Sobb* Nobody loves meeeeeeeeee! *Splat*
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    The Voogru mods and server policies are a very controversial topic, and this isn't the place to discuss it. If you feel you've been treated unfairly, PM Voogru.

Oh, and everyone - don't flame.

<span style='color:red'>***Locked.***</span>
This discussion has been closed.