Upcomming War In Iraq

1789101113»

Comments

• teh_Lurvteh_Lurv Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13105Members
    As I am posting, CNN has just announced that war in Iraq has begun.
  • DumbMarineDumbMarine Join Date: 2003-02-16 Member: 13645Members
    Will the war even start?

There have been lots of reports of Iraqi soldiers surrendering waaaay before the war started....

Good luck, soldiers. Tonight will last forever...
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    Well, I'm confused. Bush said that the opening stages have begun, but all they did was try to blow up Saddam with some cruise missiles and F117s. Looks like the "shock and awe" (a.k.a., crap your pants and enter the fetal position) attack won't start until at least tommorow.
  • SaltySalty Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 6970Members
    well they found out that some of his senior officials are there at like the last minute.
  • DumbMarineDumbMarine Join Date: 2003-02-16 Member: 13645Members
    There will be lots of 'behind-the-scenes' fighting going on. It's more militarily strategic if fewer people know what's going on at the moment. We will learn about today in 2 weeks...
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    Since 9:33 pm EST, a discussion about the upcoming war in Iraq has become pointless. I've created a follow-up discussion <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=28&t=26720' target='_blank'>here</a>.

<span style='color:red'>***Locked.***</span>
This discussion has been closed.