Im Am Sorry

Llama_KillerLlama_Killer Join Date: 2002-07-30 Member: 1029Members
<div class="IPBDescription">for any hurt feelings...</div> As hereby stated above I am sorry for totaly ranting at poor helpless <s>newbs</s> i mean players who have posted comment differing on my humble opinions and may feel bad. if i rant at you dont feel bad im an idiot who is totaly and compleetly wrong in most cases.

I would also like to apologize to all those poor marines that I have led to die while being commander simply by the miss use of words such as : Bob, Tiny, Pudgy, and Blinky.

Some of you are probly thinking that this is one of my idiotic scheems to raise my post count and to you and to who else this may be of concern I answer:<b> NO COMMENT</b>

Thank you if you have read this far.

Comments

• VenmochVenmoch Join Date: 2002-08-07 Member: 1093Members
    We're all in the same group then!

LOOK OUT FOR BOB!!!!

Eh?

bob, oh erm, skul.......Nevermind
  • Llama_KillerLlama_Killer Join Date: 2002-07-30 Member: 1029Members
    It would seem so....

Why cant they go back in the forums say to June or so and learn all the old names?
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Llama Killer+Dec 23 2002, 02:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Llama Killer @ Dec 23 2002, 02:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->It would seem so....

Why cant they go back in the forums say to June or so and learn all the old names?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Only once you dig back and find my first post, your first post, JediYoshi's first post, Jedisar's first post, and 2 topics Flayra has locked. You can't tell people to do something that you wouldn't be willing to do.