Skulks Were Nerfed Unintentionaly With Carapacebug

2»

Comments

• sLaMsLaM Join Date: 2002-11-28 Member: 10172Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--skulkswerenerfed+Dec 11 2002, 07:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (skulkswerenerfed @ Dec 11 2002, 07:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin--sLaM+Dec 11 2002, 07:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (sLaM @ Dec 11 2002, 07:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin--skulkswerenerfed+Dec 11 2002, 07:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (skulkswerenerfed @ Dec 11 2002, 07:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->not to mention lmg is first on the tech tree
    if you are a marine playing moron with no morals please DO NOT read this post or reply to it<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Well, Ive been playing as alien since the game first came out and i still think you are a moron. As said before, the way carapace is now, is the way it was always meant to be.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    no trolls that lack common sense<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Your calling me a troll yet you must be the biggest friggin idiots ive seen on the forums. If your so damn good then why do you have to come here and cry when you get ur **obscenity** handed to you by a "n00b marine."
  • skulkswerenerfedskulkswerenerfed Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10633Members
    edited December 2002
    wow 3 spammed low skill troll replys
    each on how im "not" good
    LOL, ignorance prevails
    must..bomb..mtv
  • evoLvingeviLevoLvingeviL Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7802Members
    Firstly, you can't ask people with adverse opinions to not post on your thread.

And really, I don't know what you're trying to achieve with this post... whining and complaining won't make a tiny difference. The dev team will make the game work as they see fit, and won't pay one bit of attention to one person loudly and blatantly complaining.

Oh yeah, and don't accuse people of being CS-playing n00bs. Its not friendly or civilized. In fact, its downright nasty and whiney. Keep whining and the mods will boil you in tar, or everyone will just ignore you.

To the point, yes, I've noticed skulks are now slightly weaker in comparison to the Marines (does it make you happy that I'm agreeing thus far?), but I haven't seen anything terribly off-kilter with the 1.03 patch, and I've been playing it since beta. I still get plenty of kills as a Skulk, even against a good Marine team. And I've been playing NS since it came out.

PS. You really gotta stop double-posting.
  • skulkswerenerfedskulkswerenerfed Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10633Members
    i can call you ALL noobs, i bet there are less then 5 players that play ns that have been playing HL before the first-second patch.
    all others are kids in jr high and ignorant mtv watching cs players

this is my last post on this thread so if you reply you are trolling or you just aren't good at NS and can't see how much they were nerfed.
    my suggestions to those people are- keep playing HL mods, you have a few more years to go before you are a non noob (note: only newbies say n00b, the word "n00b" went out of style in beta 5 for the non noobs)
  • RhoadsToNowhereRhoadsToNowhere i r 8 Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 33Members
    Really not much to say here -- yes, the skulks (and other aliens) are weaker now than they were in 1.02, and this was quite intentional. A bug was squashed, do you expect Flayra to go and put it back in? I don't.

<b>And do NOT flame others or give baseless accusations of people being "marine n00bs", "13-year old CS players", "trolls", or "idiots", or I will get mad. And you do not want to see me get mad.

<span style='color:red'>***LOCKED***</span></b>
  • Spyder_MonkeySpyder_Monkey Vampire-Ninja-Monkey Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 8Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Flames will not be tolerated here. I advise you to start treating other members of this board with a little more respect than you've shown here.
This discussion has been closed.