Feedback linked to wrong Account? - PS4 - 1.06

BloodyOwenBloodyOwen Hamburg, Germany Join Date: 2019-01-24 Member: 249259Members
Hello!
I am really enjoying the game so far, but I discovered a strange error or bug in my game.
While playing, you stumble across some minor bugs like "burning water" or "gelsacks stuck in my inventory" and I reported them through the feedback system built in the game on PS4.

I never got an answer on my few reports, but I didnt wonder about that, because I guess many people are playing the game and so there are a lot of messages that you have to reply to.

Recently I got an answer on a bug (hurray!), BUT it was not a bug that I myself reported but another player.

It says: Cuddlefish trophy not triggering
and the answer: Did your cuddlefish hatch?

So I was wondering if maybe my account is linked to the wrong feedback window? Or maybe I swapped the feedback window with another random player? My PSN is the same as my username in this forum, so you could check it out I guess (?).

Anyway, I just wanted to report that, because obviously I can't do that through the feedback system. :D

Thanks in advance for any answer written about my problem. :)

PS: additionally I want to report, that my screenshots I am taking during the game keep deleting themselves, which is kinda sad but overall not gamebraking for me.

Comments

• madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    This is very helpful, thank you @BloodyOwen , that was me replying to someone else. I'll get in touch with our feedback guru to see if he can figure out where the wires got crossed :smile:

For the "screenshot" issue, are you taking photos in game and finding that are no longer showing up in your PDA?
    If so can you answer a few questions:
    • Are you finding that they go missing after saving and loading the game?
    • Are all of the photos missing or just some?
    • Have you made any picture frames and used the photos there? Are those missing as well?
  • CochonouCochonou France Join Date: 2019-01-19 Member: 249024Members
    I can give some feedback for my experience: all the photos go missing after loading a game, including those on PDA and those on picture frames.
  • madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    We were able to reproduce it, looking into what happened now. Thank you @Cochonou