Perpetual Teleportation Error

CUpshaneCUpshane Join Date: 2018-12-18 Member: 246254Members
Problem started with me first time entering the alien heat generator room, the structure with the blue key. After activating the teleporter i entered it while in my prawn suite and after a while the green visual chanded to a black screen with me out of the prawn suite and being transported over 8210 m away from everything. I quit the game and restarted Xbox One and restarted the game but ended up still transporting with a black screen with lower 1/4 displaying gray whooshing graphics over 8500 m away from everything. I can access my storage and handle and operate all itmes. My H2O and food is deceasing all while I’m still in teleportation.stk5wy116q3z.jpeg

Comments

• CUpshaneCUpshane Join Date: 2018-12-18 Member: 246254Members
    Ended up dehydrating to death.
  • CochonouCochonou France Join Date: 2019-01-19 Member: 249024Members
    edited January 2019
    There are still teleporting issues... the Lost River -> Primary Containment Facility teleporter glitched twice on me on the PS4 version - sending me falling into the void just as you. I now make sure to save before teleporting...
    That was on version 1.05. I hope this will be fixed at some point.

See also this, it seems to have been also reported in this thread.
  • madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    Thank you for reporting these issues, we're sorry about the teleportation issue. We've been able to reproduce this in our office and the team is actively working on it.
  • CochonouCochonou France Join Date: 2019-01-19 Member: 249024Members
    That's great news.
  • survivaljansurvivaljan Germany Join Date: 2019-01-26 Member: 249391Members
    i got randomly teleported aswell and all my stuff and ship has gone. Had to start all over again. wastet 7 Hours of playing yesterday.