Ps4 V 1.05 Bug List

sinner_revansinner_revan Join Date: 2018-12-13 Member: 245567Members
Hey so I just wanted to put together a list of ps4 bugs so If anyone playing on the ps4 post bugs you encountered.

Life pod 5 has massive frame drops for me. Built a base 200m away from it to avoid this.

Exploring around the biome floors in the PRAWN I see spots here and there that don't seem to load and can fall threw.

Unsure if this is intended or not but unable to pick up ores laying on the floor with PRAWN drill arm only ore drilled from big ore rocks.

Aswell the prawn seems to have a hard time actually walking on uneven ground. Nice flat surface it it goes good. A few slopes not so good.

And I'm noticing my base is slowly starting to studder the more I'm adding in an condensed area.

I hear there are lots of save bugs. Thankfully I haven't had this problem yet.

What other bugs and work around has everyone found?

Comments

• UntilValhalla13UntilValhalla13 Join Date: 2018-12-21 Member: 246557Members
    The lost river is always clipping in and out for me. Certain areas down there in the prawn suit have like 3 fps.

The other day I had a sand shark swim THROUGH my base. I killed it, and it got stuck in a hallway; blocking off my reactor.

I've fallen through the bottom of the world, trying to dock my prawn in my moonpool, because the ground was apparently nonexistent.
  • BotFodderBotFodder FL Join Date: 2018-12-10 Member: 245446Members
    edited December 2018
    Some sections don't res in even after waiting.

Creative: POV never exits vehicles when docking in Cyclops, trapping player.

At PCF, the LR to PCF return trip teleport bugs out, playing animation twice, then drops character in seemingly open water/under map.

EDIT: C, not Q.
  • UntilValhalla13UntilValhalla13 Join Date: 2018-12-21 Member: 246557Members
    Apparently, yet another sand shark managed to clip itself into my alien containment unit, and ate every one of my reginalds while I was away...
  • fairytail4life123fairytail4life123 Greeneville, Tennessee Join Date: 2018-12-27 Member: 247252Members
    I also encountered a bug that says “invalid call” when I try to save my game. Anyone else encounter this? If so, how do I fix it?
  • Charles_Pratt_JrCharles_Pratt_Jr Join Date: 2018-12-06 Member: 245218Members
    I play on the PS4. Twice now Ive exited my seamoth which i park floating next to my base and when i return the craft has vanished but the headlights remain!