Stuck on Lost River with a P.R.A.W.N

IHateBonesharksIHateBonesharks Join Date: 2018-08-19 Member: 242935Members Posts: 7 Fully active user
How I can climb the big "water"fall at ~700m? My PRAWN has no upgrades besides Storage, Depth thing and the drill. So (I think) I can't climb the waterfall or around it. Really I will need to kill myself to craft both Grappling hook and the jump upgrade to save my PRAWN? (And it has a lot of Kyanite and Nickel inside it, so its somewhat valuable...

Comments

• BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members Posts: 344 Advanced user
    With no mobility upgrades I'd estimate your life expectancy as low.

However I've noticed that resources I've jettisoned tend to hang about on the sea floor for quite a while. Not sure if they linger after death, but if you dump your stuff they might still be there when you return in a better equipped vehicle.
    I've got my objections to the World, certainly. But I'll be very sorry to see it ruined.
  • IHateBonesharksIHateBonesharks Join Date: 2018-08-19 Member: 242935Members Posts: 7 Fully active user
    BlueBottle wrote: »
    With no mobility upgrades I'd estimate your life expectancy as low.

However I've noticed that resources I've jettisoned tend to hang about on the sea floor for quite a while. Not sure if they linger after death, but if you dump your stuff they might still be there when you return in a better equipped vehicle.

I actually resolved the problem easily, I had the Ultra-Capacity O² tank, a Seaglider and the "super fins" so I got out swimming, and I went to my base to construct the Grappling Hook and the Jump Upgrade, so I just returned to get it