[Crash] The Game crashes for no obvious Reason (or at least not obvious for me) [59963]

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Join Date: 2018-04-03 Member: 239753
As read in the Title, I got the Problem for a little while now, that the Game simply crashes for no obvious Reason (or at least not obvious for me). I tried all that I could, done the Troubleshooting Guide (twice), switched to experimental Version, nothing helped. After a little Research I found out, that some of you guys know more about Codes than me. I read a Post on how to post a good Crash Report, so I put the following on pastebin (I really hope the links work):
https://pastebin.com/jDiwrYp6 (DxDiag)
https://pastebin.com/06Rzgskk (output_log)
https://pastebin.com/7xi927ND (error)

The last two Files are taken from a seperate Folder which was created the last Time it crashed.
I thank all of you guys in Advance for I really like to play the Game and would be kinda dissapointed to not be able to play anymore.
Again, thanks for all your Replies.

Comments

• tris2ntris2n United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-04-02 Member: 239724Members
    Hey Wallspeaker, I feel your pain. I had the same random crashing issues and started a new thread earlier this week. My saves were also taking a long time to complete, e.g. longer than a minute.

I've since learnt from reading the stickies and from a user posting in my thread that the devs rarely respond, so I am not very hopeful that the issue will be resolved. There is also another older, longer running thread reporting the same crash issue, which I was looking at, which was also not responded to by the devs. The resolution in that thread was to make sure your AV is configured to allow the Subnautica application, which i've tried but that also didn't work for me but may be something you would want to look at.

Out of interest, are your saves and loads also taking a long time to complete?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Join Date: 2018-04-03 Member: 239753
    Regarding the Saves and Loads, I think everything is normal for me. A Load from the Main Menu takes about 25-30 Seconds, I would say. A Save about 1 Second. Thanks for the Answer. That doens't sound good. And by AV I guess you mean Antivirus. I also reinstalled the game on Steam, but I am not confident that this changed anything but I can also try your Suggestion. Thanks for the Idea. ;)
  • tris2ntris2n United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-04-02 Member: 239724Members
    Yep, sorry meant Antivirus :)

Also, do you have a VR headset? I have a VIVE and was wondering if the crashes were related to that in some way, which means it would only affect a minority of people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Join Date: 2018-04-03 Member: 239753
    No, just on a regular Screen :p
    But I noticed when I start the Game via that little Symbol on the bottom right side of your screen, it crashes my whole System. If I start it normally via Steam, where I get to choose, if I want to play Normal or in VR, it only crashes to Desktop. That's all I noticed.